Fello HQ - Episode 13

(Momo's POV)

I looked at Seren, Then looked at Yan. "Well, We're sorry Yan. We couldn't help it. We just wanted those wishes. Also, We were curious."

Yan looked at me and said, " Did you tell Vin about Clio being a spy?"

"No. We didn't." I said with a questioning look.

" That's good. Cause H.L is gonna kill me when someone else found out." She said.

H.L? Wasn't that the hologram-person that Clio was talking too?

"Don't tell anything about the Fello HQ, Even on Vin. Just tell him a Lie." Yan said. "But Yan--" Seren's words got cutted off by Yan. " Just. Don't. Tell. Him. " Yan threatingly (A/N: Iz that a word? Oh well.) said.

"You see, Clio retired on Fello HQ. It was a Spy Organization, For people who are Chosen to be a Spy." Yan said. "What about you?" I asked. "Well, Since both of you already know about Clio being a Spy--"
I cutted her words off. "Three of us."

"Three?" Yan said. "Well... I sorta... Texted Zimu about it when we found out that Clio was a Spy."

"Ugh. She brought her Phone at the Hospital?" Yan groaned. "Well... Yeah?" I said.

"That brat always brings her fudging phone everywhere." Yan irritatedly said.

(Yan's POV)

"That brat always brings her fudging phone everywhere." I irritatedly said.

"Don't say that, Yan. She's still your friend after all." Era said.

Yes, Era was still here. She seems like my concience at times. And, She's just watching on us. Like she's a Guardian Angel or something? I don't know. She just, Doesn't wanna talk to me when people are around.

"Whatever..." I mumbled.

"What?" Seren asked.

"Oh. I-it's n-nothing." I stuttered.

"Anyway, You guys will be spies." I said. They looked at me, wide-eyed. "Are you Serious?!" They said in unison. "Yes. I'm serious. We have to talk to H.L about this. Not to mention Clio has to know about this."

"I already know."

"... You were there all the time?"

"I'm surprised that you guys haven't noticed me. Well, It's fine that Momo,Seren and Zimu can be spies. But, How will you tell Zimu that she'll be a spy?" Clio said.

"Easy, We'll Visit Her. Ask Her. And if she say's Yes, Okay. If she say's No, I have a plan." Seren said.

(A Few Weeks Later)

(Third Person's POV)

Zimu finally got out of the Hospital. And Momo,Seren,Yan And Clio, Told Zimu about the "Fello HeadQuarters", Zimu was kinda shocked.

"Fine.... I'll do it." Zimu said.

"YES!" Momo shouted happily.

"Alright then. Let's go to Fello HQ." Clio said.

"Wait.. Now?", Zimu asked.

"Yes. Now." Yan smirked.

"How?" Seren asked.

"Well... We surfed at a beach on our last summer vacation. Right?" Yan said. "Yah. Why?" Seren said. "This is gonna be riding on Surfboards... In a different way." Yan said.

"W-what do you m-mean?" Momo stuttered.

Yan showed them 3 SurfBoards, Which looked kinda different and rocket-like.

"Are you fudging serious?" Zimu said.

"Yep. These boards are called, FlyBoards. If we can use SurfBoards to surf on waves. These babies can Surf and Fly on Water And Air." Yan said.

"Alright then." Zimu shrugged.

"Don't you feel nervous?" Seren asked.

"Nope. Just because Yan is great at Math,Science,English,ETC. Doesn't mean i'm not great in Sports." Zimu said.

Zimu was always great in Sports. She's also great in Performing Arts. She just doesn't like the other subjects that includes doing projects, and doing tests, And listening to old boring discussions.

They started to ride on the FlyBoards. Seren just tried not to fall on them, Well she didn't fall on them anyway. She was just shaking in fear because she was afraid of heights. Momo just tried to relax and she thinked of surfing in flowers. She has this wild imagination, Well maybe not wild. She just thinks of stuff that won't maker her nervous.

Clio was just normally standing on his FlyBoard. While Yan and Zimu were like, Competing. Zimu was just thinking of it as a game, While Yan is trying to warn Zimu that she might Fall. Zimu didn't listen to her, It didn't seem like she was gonna fall anyway. She was just normally doing random poses while she's on the board. Pretty cool right?

They soon arrived on Fello HQ. A large biulding full of guards with black shades and black tux. They seem formal. Also, they we're checking the whole place, They do keep their job serious.

(Seren's POV)

Me,Zimu,Momo,Yan, And Clio. Entered an office. It was nice and neat. The emerald walls matched the turquiose floor. It was really cool too. There was a long table infront of a seat, The seat turned around revealing a girl with red hair, She was also holding a tea.

"Welcome!!"

TO BE CONTINUED

EYYY!! HAI MAH BLIZZERZ! I'M JUZT GONNA KEEP MY FOCUZ ON "Fake BestFriend FOREVER" AND "Our Real Dream World". ALZO, I'M RARELY GONNA UPDATE ON "My Guardian Angels" ZINCE MOZT PEOPLE DON'T NOTICE IT. THANK YOU FOR READING. ZORRY FOR ALOT OF MIZTAKEZ IN THIZ BY THE WAY.