After Training - Episode 16

( After Training Brought To You By Yan's Laziness )

( Seren's POV )

It. Was. Exhausting. I think i just cracked alot of bones, i mean, how do you do push-ups 100 times, use random gadgets that is a pen,notebook,phones,tablets,computers,laptops,makeups,and more. It was not worth testing them, but was actually fun anyway. And,karate lessons, or.. was it martial arts? Anyway, also, we had to go in a maze that is full of monsters and it was extremely scary. I don't even know why we agreed being spies. Was it fun and all? I don't know. We'll get used to it.

Along the way, Yan and Zimu kept fighting like bosses and stuff. And we're like, trying to stop them. It would've been good if they were friends again, then they would have so much fun instead of arguing and stuff. Anyway, we finally finished training and we're currently back in Fello HQ. Sitting down and relaxing.

" That was actually fun at some sort of training reason. " Momo said. "Believe me, i tried to get outta here when i first came here. " Yan irritatedly said. " Why would you even try to escape? Trying to avoid saving the day? Spies a cool y'know. " Zimu replied like a boss. "Well, you can say that because you weren't kidnapped. Let's just say, Me and Clio suddenly got sucked in a flying airplane on the street in the afternoon and no one noticed because the plane was in a max speed of 17, and YOU just spied on us even if we're retired spies and became a spy and we're back like that." Yan replied also like a boss.

"Break it up. I don't wanna hear anymore argumental shizzles for the last time. " Clio said, making them stop.

"Fine. " They both replied.

" HEY HEY HEY! SO, HOW WAS TRAINING HMMMM? "

We got jumpscared by Helena jumping out of nowhere. "Why did you do that! You almost gave me a heart attack!" Momo said. "OH MY GOD! DO YOU NEED CPR? " Helena replied. We just facepalmed at her actions, why did she even become the Boss of the Fello HQ, She's just so weird and it creeps me out. " Well then-- " my words suddenly got cutted of by, " I forgot! Today's school! We're sooo gonna be late! " Yan said.

"No Problem! " Helena shouted.

( After Preparing )

( Momo's POV )

We hurried in the airplane, and yes, we used an airplane. But anyway, After riding the airplane and looking at the view, we're finally in school, we sneaked into class without anyone noticing us, and it was effective.

It was boring in class though. Discuss,discuss,discuss.

And then i just slept in class.

TO BE CONTINUED

WELL THEN... ANYWAYZ, HAI MAH BLIZZERZ, ZORRY FOR ZHORT..CHAPTER...WELL THEN... -hidez under a table- •w•