Now's The Time To Fool Around - Episode 17

( Zimu's POV )

Since, we're spies, we had to stick together. And here i am, totally not used to this. Know why? Because it's awkward. And everyone thinks that Clio is surrounded by girls who likes him. Nice.

We're just walking at the hallway,

Being quiet

Being quiet.

So quiet.

"What should we do? " I couldn't take it. So i broke the quietness. "Finally, someone spoke. But i wasn't expecting you." Yan said sarcastically. Well you should thank me that i spoke, because we would be looking like zombies walking at the hallway while people staring at us.

"Are you just gonna fight about nonsense things, Dont. 'Cause i'm tired hearing those annoying voices shouting at each other. " Clio irritatedly said. Okay, i know he's cool and all, and i had a crush on him at first. But he is so creepy. He rarely smiles, he's always serious and--

"You don't have to be THAT harsh"

"What do you care?"

"Cause i said so."

"You're not the boss of me, Momo."

"Looks like someone else is fighting about nonsense things."

"Do i look like i even care about this arguement?" Clio said looking at Yan.

"Shush. Calm down, it'll all be smoothly fine." Seren said smiling widely. Oh God, we know what that smile means. "Dont."

( Clio's POV )

"Dont." Zimu said while backing away a little from Seren.

What's so creepy about Seren smiling widely. To be honest, Seren looks insane. "To the library! " Seren shouted.

"Dammit! " Zimu pouted.

I facepalmed. The library? Seriously. Libraries are for learning. Yan didn't like the library. She thinks that it was hell. But she liked it anyway. Because of the mysterious books she finds which i found suspicious.

We all went to the library, While Seren is dragging Zimu in the library. "What are we gonna do in the library anyway? " I asked in my usual cold tone. "We die." Zimu said trying to go out the Library.

"Don't overreact too much Zimu, It's just a library. " I said. I sounded weird trying to make someone calm down. It's just awkward for me.

"F-Fine.."

( Zimu's POV )

"F-Fine.."

I stuttered, Well damn it. I still have feeling for Clio? NO WAY. I sat on a chair just looking at them. "Wow. That's a surprise. You never wanted to touch the Library." Yan said. "Whatever." I replied. Well, it's true anyway. I tried not to panic when Yan and I studied in this Library. It gave me a brain bleed, it was fun though that we kept laughing and the librarian kept shushing us..

Wait...

Why am i thinking of Yan at a time like this? We aren't friends anymore. So i don't care. But i still think of her as a friend. Ugh. I bit my thumb a little trying to think of Yan as my enemy. Like seriously, what am i doing with my life.

"Zimu, Are you okay? "

I snapped back to reality and looked at Momo. "Y-yeah, i'm okay." I stuttered. Again. Damn you stutters, you're ruining my acting skills!

Momo shrugged and she walked around the library.

I wonder what she's thinking of.

( Momo's POV )

I walked around the library and i suddenly remembered about the hide and seek game which we regretted doing. Well, because of Zimu's accident. I ran back to them,

"What should we do now? "

"Wait."

"For what?"

"For missions."

I pondered thinking about it. I actually dont know what would it like to be fighting evil villains that are like, taking over the world, i feel excited and scared at the same time just by thinking about it. Y'know, cause it's just the first time. We might get injured and stuff.

I looked at Clio, "How hard are the missions?"

"Depends."

I sat on the floor. "So--"

"I'm bored. Why are we even here at the library." Seren said.

Everyone except Seren facepalmed.

"You're the one that made us come here and you don't know?! "Zimu shouted.

"Shhhh." The Librarian.

"Sorry, and don't shout. I'm not deaf." Seren just rolled her eyes.

" Well, We should get out here." Clio said.

"Yep." I Agreed.

( Seren's POV )

We walked out of the library. Hey, it's not my fault that i dragged them here, i was just trying to scare Zimu.

Just in time, outside the library, We heard the ringtones of our phones ringing. And it sounded so distorted

We all ran in the empty classroom and answered our phone calls, Surprisingly, our phones showed a hollogram, not just one-by-one hollogram, but the hollograms on our phone collided into one making a big hollogram.

I tripped while holding my phone, "OUCH!"

"Now's not the time to fool around, Spies."