Helena - Episode 14

( Momo's POV )

"Welcome!! " The girl with red hair said.

She seems like a totally-hyper person. She's cute. And.... Young?

Well she looks pretty young to me. You know, Like.. 13 years old or something.

" This is H.L. " Clio said.

" Helena!!! I AM HELENA!! " Helena said with a really loud tone before she sips her tea normally. Okay?? That seems weird.

" How old are you? " Zimu suddenly asked.

" I'm 12. DUH. " Helena said in a childish tone.

So she's 12? Wow. She could not POSSIBLY be the boss. Right? I mean, her height is probably like 4'5. She's too young to be a boss--

"She's the Boss of Fello HQ. " Yan cutted off my trail of thoughts.

.....Seriously? Did she just read my thoughts or something. Oh God, A Mind Reader.

" Are you serious? " Zimu asked sarcastically. " No. I'm Yan. " Yan replied.

Damn. Dad jokes. So bad, yet so cool.

" Doth all shall lead you to the training room! " Helena said as she raised both of her hands up and entered the 'Training Room'

Doth? What does that mean? Training room? She already knows we're gonna be so-called-spies here? All those questions ran around my head as if there was a race in my brain.

" She's always like that. Don't mind her. She's just really weird and she might be acting like she's from the 90's or something like that. " Clio said.

We entered the training room and saw Helena holding a whip. Okay now that's pretty scary.

" Yan-senpai! Please tell them the instructions-- "

" Instructions on climbing biuldings? I think they already know. " Yan cutted Helena's words off.

" YAY!! " Helena shouted.

" Climbing Biuldings? Really? " Zimu said.

" DEAL WITH IT! " Yan shouted infront of Zimu's face.

TO BE CONTINUED

HAI BLIZZERZ, ZORRY FOR A ZHORT CHAPPIZODE, I PROMIZE THAT THE NEXT ONE ZHALL BE LONG!