Fake BestFriend Forever? Not - Episode 20 (END)

(Zimu's POV)

We went back in the lab to check if Vin and Alexander was still there. Yep they're still there. Talking about, stuff?, We hid under a table so they wouldn't see us. Out of all places why the dusty place?

"So, how many monsters are there gonna be?"

"100."

"Good. Now that there's gonna be a monster mayhem in this world. I will be the RULER OF THE WORLD!" Vin said, and evil laughed.

"What a nice villain i must say." I whispered.

"Just so you know that villains aren't nice.." Yan said.

"Whatever." I said.

"A-AACHOO!" Seren sneezed.

I facepalmed. I knew we shouldn't have hid here.

"S-sorry..." Seren said. Well, better luck next time, We're screwed.

"Huh? Who's there?!"

We got out of the table. Well, atleast we're not in there again, there might be spiders. I hate spiders.

"How did you escape?" Vin said, surprised.

"Well, atleast remember that we're SPIES." Yan said and rolled her eyes. Well, she does have a point there.

"Whatever. The monster making-machine wont be too long. in only a matter of minutes, hundreds of monsters will appear. And you can't stop it." Vin said.

"Who say's we cant?" Seren said.

"Say's me." Vin said.

"I still can't believe you're our friend, Vin. You're our enemy, gonna take over the world. I MEAN, WHY?!" Momo said.

"I have my reasons." Vin said and shrugged.

"Well, whatever that reason is, i don't think it's even reasonable." Clio said.

"I agree." I said.

"But first, you'll have to fight these prototype monsters that Alexander made. they're pretty hungry." Vin said and opened a cage. Woah, those monsters are pretty big.. Atleast they're only 3.

"Good luck, Dudes." Vin said and ran away.

"Yan, Zimu, you go chase Vin, We'll deal with the monsters." Clio said.

"WHAT? WHY US?" Yan and I said in unison. Okay, i know that Yan has been a spy for a long time and retired, but came back again. And i'm just a new spy. But me and Yan, right now, ARE NOT GONNA WORK TOGETHER.

"Just. Do. It. " Clio said.

"Fine.." I said.

"Alright. Don't glare at me." Yan said.

We ran outside to chase Vin, on what he is planning out there.

(Yan's POV)

"I think you'll be friend's anyway." Era said.

I rolled my eyes. I didn't want to reply to her, since i will look like i'm talking to a ghost or something.

We saw Vin about to ride on a helicopter, and yep, he got away.

We should've brought a jet pack. i sighed.

Zimu suddenly grabbed my arm and jumped on the helicopter's tail.

"WOAH-- WHAT?! WE'RE GONNA FALL." I shouted.

"Just wear those stick boots." Zimu said and rolled her eyes.

"Fine fine fine fine fine." I said. I wore the stick boots carefully without falling. Anyway, it's a good thing that Vin didn't notice us though.

We went in the helicopter, Surprising Vin.

"Good morning Vin, having a nice flight?" I said.

"Damn it." Vin said.

I tackled Vin not making him move any stupid movements.

(Zimu's POV)

I grabbed Vin's hand and handcuffed him. "You are arrested for trying to make monsters to take over the world. I, Police Investigator, Zimu, has caught you!" I said.

"This is not the time for roleplaying, Zimu." Yan said.

"Whatever." I said. Well, i was trying to be funny. But i think that'll do.

"Where did you get the handcuff anyway." Yan asked.

"I brought it with me" I said.

(Time Skip)

"Good Job! Agents!" Helena said. "We already shutted down the Monster Making Machine, so the world is perfectly fine!~"

"So, What's gonna happen to Vin and Alexander?" I asked.

"They will spent alot of time thinking what to do, In prison!" Helena said.

"Fair enough." Seren said.

"Oh shoot! I forgot, we need to go to class, NOW!" Yan shouted.

"Geez, we can just--" I was about to complete my sentence until Yan pulled us in the Jet Plane. Oh well, Back to school. I wanted to slack off ....Ugh.

(After School)

"Hey Zimu!"

I turned around, and saw Yan. "What?"

"I'm sorry for fighting with you that day." Yan said.

"I'm sorry too. Really." I said.

"It was me who started those fights. If only i just acted normal and didn't complain about your actions, Then maybe we would've stayed as friends." Yan said.

"No. It was me. If only i haven't been acting all bossy, and making you do things for me, Then maybe we would've stayed as friends." I said.

"No. It was me."

"Me."

"No. Me!"

"IT WAS ME!"

Then we stayed quiet.. We laughed after that anyway.

"So, wanna go to my house?" I asked.

"Sure." Yan said.

"So... You dont mind helping me with my homework right?.." I said while walking with her.

"Nope. Yep. I dont know." She said.

"OH C'MON, PLEASE?" I said.

"You really have to learn to do your homework by yourself." She said.

"I'm lazy..." I said.

"Alright, Alright... Let's just go. RACE YOU THERE." Yan ran away. Oh well, I guess it's just a friendly competition.

"LOOSER GETS TO DO OUR HOMEWORK!" She shouted.

Or not.

I fastly chased her. "SORRY, YAN, BUT I'M NOT GONNA LOOSE TO YOU."

End