Epilogue

Dear Diary,

-
-
-

I heard the alarm clock beeping.

Oh well, time to get up. I went in the bathroom and took a shower. After that, i brushed my teeth and putted on my school uniform. I looked to find my mom but she wasn't here, probably left for work. I cooked pancakes for dinner.

After a minute. I ate my pancake and grabbed my bag.

I went outside and saw Clio and Momo waiting for me. 

"Let's go." Clio said.

"What's with the rush???" I said.

"We might get late obviously." Clio said.

I sighed. It's obviously another reason. I can see that on his face. Yep. That emotionless face that you always see when you meet him.

"Let's go then." I said.

As we were walking to school. I looked at Clio who was still quiet. It's normal. But i just think that he's thinking about something.

"So, where's Zimu? I thought she's gonna walk with us to school today." 

"Oh. I think she's at school now. She probably forgot."

(At School)

"Hey guys!" 

"Oh, Seren. Have you seen Zimu?" I asked. "Not really.." Seren said when suddenly someone glomped on her as i hurriedly backed away

"Zimu! Where the hell have you been?!" I shouted. "Well sorry, I was just planning to surprise you guys." She pouted. Well this isn't a surprise actually. "You promised that you'd walk to school with me." I said copying her pout.

"Well, I forgot." She said with a happy smile. Yeah, keep smiling. You look like an idiot right now. 

"What about Yan? Where's Yan?" I asked. "Oh, she's in the classroom right now. Doing stuff." Zimu said with a shrug. "So... When's our first mission?" I said with a wide smile. "Don't get too excited."

"Fine, Fine. Let's just go to class."

(After Class)

"So, When's our first mission?!" I said again, with a wide twitching smile. "Dont get creepy. We're gonna have our first mission later." Yan said while reading a book. "What are you reading anyway?" Her brother asked, peeking on what she's reading. "Some random book that i found in the library." 

"I really can't wait!" I said happily with a twirl.

"How is it, having a life of an agent though?" I asked with a wide smile

"Pretty weird at our first day." Zimu replied. "Eh? Why? Weren't you excited?", Well, being a Spy is totally the best thing ever! You'll have cool gadgets, You'll fight villains, and save the world! "Easy for you to say. You're good at aiming, You could avoid things easily, and you're good at gymnastics."

"I'm not that  good!"

"Yeah right."

Suddenly, a tube that came out of nowhere, sucked us in. "AHHH!!!"

I was screaming, while the others were closing their eyes. How do you deal with this! How are they so calm!

We landed on a sofa and my hair was totally wrecked! I looked around and noticed. This must be where the spies meet their boss. The boss probably looks badass and all. I'm kinda shaking now..

"Hey!!"

I looked at the girl who ran towards us while eating a lollipop. "This little one here is the boss of Fello Headquarters."

"...Really?"

"Yep. She's the boss here." Clio said. I stared at the little girl who was happily eating her lollipop. "Are you guy's sure?", Is she really the boss here? She doesn't look like one to me. I was expecting a man or woman with a badass figure. Not the cute type.

"Why?! Are you not satisfied?!" The girl said with a pouty face. "Her name's Helena. She's cute, but she's really strict."

"Ohhhh."

"So, what's the mission this time? Bad guys? Evil scientists? Our friends being evil but we don't know?" Momo said. "Nahhh. This time it's just some person from france that made a monster potion, or should i say poison. And whoever drinks it turns into some weird monster. This person is a Female and works in a coffee shop. I don't know what she looks like or where she lives. I only know her gender and where she works."

"Why the hell would she do that? That's like, totally not cool at all, turning people monsters and stuff. That's kinda not a girl's thing." Zumi said. "Cause' missions these days! Now chop chop and bring back some lollipops too!"

"But first! You should bring your gadgets. Zumi, Yan, Momo, Seren, And Clio will explain how it works along the way for you."

"Cool! I can't wait!" I said, squeeling a bit.

"You won't wait. Since it's like, starting. Dont do anything stupid though." Zumi said.

"Hey, you dont need to say that. She knows what she's gonna do." Yan said back to Zumi.

"Well, hyper people these days." Zumi said.

"Don't worry guys, i'm pretty sure Jazzy  will do good on her first day. Am i right, Jaz'?" Seren said to me with a wink.

"Yeppy-doo!" I answered with a wink back.

"Seem's like that's that. Let's go!"

I nodded in agreement.

We were about to drop out the jet, but i had to say something first.

"See 'ya later!"

-
-
-

So, that's what kinda happened at my very first day of being a spy.
I cant believe that, i always watched movies about super agents and stuff
And now, i'm finally gonna be one.
Wish me luck! Gonna do some homeworks fast right now!  ( •v• )√

- Love,   Jazzy Melisha