Jolinsky M-preg Part 2

Johnson POV

As months went on my stomach only grew. Jack was very supportive with the whole situation and we got a apartment together. It would make it easier if we lived together. We found out the gender of the baby and it's a girl.

I pulled on one of Jacks shirt that used to be big on me but my baby stomach now filled it in. Jack was already in bed as I laid down beside him. I scooted closer to him and he wrapped his arm around me.

Just as I got comfortable I pain shot through my stomach making me groan. "You ok baby?" Jack asked concerned. "Yea just the baby kicking" I reassure him. Not even five minutes of laying down another strike of pain shot through my body. "Jack I think it's coming" I say getting worried.

"Ok where's the keys and your bag oh my gosh" Jack jumped out of bed hurriedly. He went to the closet where we had placed my bag for the hospital. I tried to get out of bed but it didn't work out. "I got you" Jack walked over bag, keys, and my shoes in hand.

He picked me up bridal style and we made our way downstairs. Another contraction happened making me groan in pain. We made it to the car and Jack sat me in the back seat so I could lay down. He rushed to the driver side and started the car and rushed out the driveway.

---

Jack pulled in a parking placed and stopped the car. He got out and came to my side of the car and picked me up once again. Jack rushed into the hospital and everyone eyes where on me. "I think he's in labor" Jack told the lady at the front desk.

They got me a wheel chair and we headed to a room.

Turns out I was 6cm dilated and was ready to go in for my c-section. They put one of those oxygen mask on me. Jack pushed my hair off my forehead and kissed it. "I love you" was the last thing I heard before I passed out.

---
Jacks POV

I was nervous the whole time in surgery. I hope nothing went wrong with the baby. I was so anxious to see my two pride and joys.

I hope Jack is ok to I know a lot of people who almost died from a c-section.

About and hour and thirty minutes later came out of surgery. He was still sleeping from Anesthesia they gave him to fall asleep. They pushed him in the room on a bed and let him sleep. They had to clean Keagen up, that's what we where naming here.

Her full name is Keagen Elizabeth Gilinsky. A few minutes later the doctor came back in with Keagen. I got out my chair and stood up. The doctor smiled at me and handed me my baby. "Congratulations" The doctor said.

I grabbed Keagen and looked at her. She had blue eyes like Jj's and a head full of brown hair, and from what I can tell so far she had my tan skin. "She's beautiful" A voice said from behind me I turned around and seen Jj was awake. I smiled at him and brought Keagen to him.

I'm in love already.