Jolinsky: Calibraska

Johnson's POV

"Babe, babe, babe" I said jumping up and down in excitement. Gilinsky ran in the room. "Did it hit number one?" He asked a smile across his face. I nodded my head grinning.

Gilinsky picked me up and jumped around. "I can't believe it I'm so happy" I say. Gilinsky stopped jumping and looked Into my eyes. "I love you" He said. "I love you too" I smiled leaning in and kissing his lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and depended the kiss.

Jack carried me to the bed and laid be down gently climbing on top of me. Gilinsky pulled away from my lips and kissed down my jaw. "Let's celebrate" He whispered in my ear biting at it. Jack kissed down my jaw to my neck where he sucked causing me to moan.

I pulled on the him of his shirt, and Jack pulled away from neck for a minute to take it off. He brought his lips to mine and I kissed back.

Within minutes both of us where in our boxers. Jack reached down and slid them off my legs. My member slapped against my lower stomach. Jack put three fingers in front of my face, and I took them in my mouth sucking on them.

Gilinskys POV

I pulled my fingers out of Jj's mouth. I leaned down and kissed him while I put one finger at his entrance. I pushed it in and Jj moaned in my mouth. I moved my finger in him and added another one. I pushed them in and out stretching him.

I added the third finger. "I'm ready" Johnson breathed out. I pulled my fingers out of his entrance. I grabbed the lube from the beside table. I stood up and took my boxers off and squirting some of the lube in  my hands.

I brought my hands to my member and lathered on the liquid. Once I put a generous amount on I lined myself up with Jacks entrance. I pushed in slowly as Jj's face scrunched up. I stayed put so he could adjust.

"Move" He said. I started slowly thrusting into him. Jj threw his head back and moaned lightly. I groaned at the feeling of his warmth around me. I thrusted Into him faster. Jj nails dug into my back as he moaned my name.

"Let me r-ride you" Jj spoke. I nodded and pulled out of him. I sat on the bed against the head board as Jj grabbed my member and positioned it at his hole. He sunk down on it feeling himself up.

Jj started moving up and down on my dick. I held onto his hips guiding him. Jj bounced up and down making me moan his name. "Your do good at this baby" I groaned throwing my head back on the head board.

I felt the familiar  feeling in the pit of my stomach. "I'm about to cum" I said before shooting my load inside of Jj. Jack came on our stomachs.

Best celebration sex ever

Ok so a lot of Jolinsky and Shaylor was requested so here's Jolinsky and Shaylor will be next.