Cash: Distance

Ok basically Nash and Cameron are internet friends who seem to be crushing on each other

Cameron:
You up

Read 1:38

Nash:
Yea baby what's up

Cameron:
I'm just bored and can't sleep, did I wake you?

Nash:
No I was already up just thinking

Cameron:
About?

Nash:
Just school

Cameron:
You know I really hate how attached I get to people, like I can just like them so easily

Nash:
Yea me too

Cameron:
Can I tell you something

Nash:
Yeah baby

Cameron:
I like this boy but I like this other boy and the one boy asked me out but there's someone holding me back from saying yes

Nash:
Oh well then let that one boy go he obviously doesn't so how great you are

Cameron:
But I don't wanna let him go

Nash:
Then tell him you like him, maybe he likes you back

Cameron:
Ok then

Cameron:
I like you Nash

Nash:
Cameron I like you too, so damn much. But you live in California and I live in North Carolina, baby if I could I would fly to you. Just don't wait up for me. Say yes to that boy. He can give you way more than I ever could.

Cameron:
But Nash I dot want him. When he calls me baby, I don't smile all day from it and get all these butterflies in my stomach. When you call me perfect or say I'm yours, god damn Nash I just die inside. The things you do to me just are unexplainable. Distance is nothing to me. I don't want that other boy I want you.

Nash:
I've never did this distance thing before, I'm scared Cam

Cameron:
We can make it work, I know we can babe

Nash:
Ok then, Cameron will you be mine?

Cameron:
A million times yes, Nash I'm so happy

Nash:
I've imagined this so many times

Cameron:
Skype me babe

Nash:
I will baby

2 months later
Nash's POV

A year of a friendship and two months of a relationship and I'm finally going to meet Cameron in person. He doesn't know I'm coming I'm gonna surprise him at school. There gonna call him to the front office and then I'll be there.

His mom picked me up from the air port and now we are heading to his school. "You know your really making my him happy" His mom said looking over at me for a second and placing her eyes back on the road.

"That's what I'm here for, to make him happy" I say. I've never noticed how much I've really loved Cameron before we got together. I just knew I was catching feelings for him.

"Ok we are here" Ms.Dallas parked the car. I wiped my sweaty palms on my black skinny jeans. We got out the car and walked into the front doors of the school and into the front office.

Ms.Dallas went to the desk to sign Cameron out. I'm beyond nervous, I get to meet my love for the first time. I checked the time on my phone.

I smiled lightly at my screensaver. I took a screen shot of Cameron laughing. Cutest thing I've ever seen in my life.

"Ok Nash we are gonna wait at the front of the school so everyone doesn't see what's going on, not that it matters, but y'all need your privacy" Ms.Dallas said. We walked out the doors to the front of the school. I guess Cameron knows to come out here.

"I'm gonna go to the car, good luck" She flashed a smile, just like Cameron's to me. Damn they look so much a like.

I waved and placed my hands in my pocket. The anxiety was taking over. I was so anxious to see my baby boy.

The clicking of the doors opening rang through my ears. Cameron walked out looking cute as ever. His eyes where focused on his phone so he was looking down.

I fixed myself quickly before Cameron slipped his phone into his pocket and looked up. His eyes landed on me and he stopped dead in his tracks. Cameron cupped his hands over his mouth.

"Hey" I smiled at him. Cameron just collapsed right there. He sat down on the ground and covered his face with his hands. I walked towards him and leaned down.

I touched his arm and he looked up at me with red eyes. My baby was crying. Cameron stood up and hugged me. "I-I can't believe it's you" Cameron said into my shoulder.

My arms wrapped around his waist and I picked him up in my arms as his legs wrapped around my waist. "I'm finally holding you in my arms" I say. Cameron tightened his grip around my neck and waist.

"I love you so much" I say

"I love you too"

I really hate when you start liking a boy but you don't wanna ruin the friendship but he's all you can think about. All your conversations, ugh boy problems😭🔫