Shaylor: No promises//2

Taylor:
Hello? Can you talk to me now

Shawn:
What Taylor?

Taylor:
I miss you Shawn

Shawn:
Taylor.....

Taylor:
I'm on break I wanna come see you

Shawn:
Yea ok

Taylor:
Shawn I'm serious, I don't care if you want to see more or not I'm coming to see you.

Shawn:
whatever Taylor😒

Shawns POV
Day after

a tear streamed down my face for the hundredth time this week. I'm so done with me and taylors relationship. It's to unhealthy for us. There's no communication skills, and we barley even see each other.

I have no more fight left in me.

A knock sounded from down stairs. I was the only one home, so I stood up wiping my face. I looked in my full body mirror and fixed myself, so it didn't look like I was crying and walked out my room.

"Coming" I yelled walking down the stairs. I made it to the door and opened it.

My heart sank to my stomach. "W-What are you doing here?" My voice cracked. Just seeing Taylor standing there made me wanna burst into tears.

"I'm sorry Shawn" Taylor spoke. I looked down at my feet as a tear fell and hit the floor.

I looked back up at Taylor. A guilty looked crossed his eyes. More tears streamed down my face, and Taylor walked into the house.

He wrapped his arms around my neck and my face was pressed against his chest. My arms wrapped around his waist as my body shook.

"Why are you doing this to me?" I cried. Taylor held me against him even tighter. "I-I didn't want to ever hurt you Shawn" Taylor said.

Taylors POV

The way Shawn is crying and breaking down, is the way you would never wanna see one of your loved ones be like. I feel so bad because I caused this.

The tears, all his pain. I caused it.

Shawn started to calm down, and he pulled away from me. "Why are you here?" He asked wiping his stray tears.

"I wanted to apologize to you face to face" I say. Shawn looks at me with a unreadable expression.

"I wish you would've came before, so I would actually be happy to see you" Shawn says bluntly.

"Can we please just talk this out?"

"Yea whatever"

Shawn and I sit down on the couch in his living room. I turn to him and Shawn looks at me. "Shawn, I'm sorry ok. Sorry that I can't always be there for you, sorry that I don't give you everything you deserve, but I really try" I speak.

"I hate it, I hate when you lie, I hate it when you make me laugh, I hate it when your not around, and the fact that you didn't call. I hate the way that I don't hate you, not even close, not even at all" Shawn rants.

I smile lightly and Shawn smiles back.

"I love you a lot, and I don't wanna lose you. Please forgive me" I plead.

Shawns smile at me and leans over pressing his lips to mine, oh how I missed the feeling of his lips against mine.

Shawn laid me back on the couch as we deepened the kiss. My hands made there way to Shawn's butt and I grabbed at it. Shawn gasped lightly and I slipped my tongue in his mouth.

"We should take this upstairs" I pull away breathless. Shawn stands up and I follow. Shawn grabs my hand and leads me up the stairs.

We made it to Shawn's room.

I pushed Shawn lightly and the bed and climbed on top of him. I pressed my lips against his neck, and Shawn moved his head giving me more access.

I sucked on his sweet spot making Shawn let out a small moan.

"Shawn are you home?" A women's voice called. I climbed off of Shawn as a knock sounded on the door. "Yes?" Shawn spoke.

I fixed my hair and straightened my shirt. Shawns mom walked in.

"He- Taylor I didn't know you where here!" She exclaimed. Shawn's mom loved me. "Hey Ms.Karen" I say.

"Hey Taylor, Shawn honey what's on your neck?" Ms.Karen asked. I looked over at Shawn. There was a purplish bruise from where I was sucking.

"Oh-uh nothing" Shawn stuttered.

"Stop lying I know exactly what that is" Karen laughed a little. "Mom!" Shawn exclaimed.

"What? It's fine, I understand y'all are sexually active. I'm just glad I don't have to worry about anyone getting pregnant" She said.

"Ok mom, now get out" Shawn face was red from embarrassment. Ms.Karen waved and walked out shutting the door behind her.

"My turn" Shawn smirks going under the covers, and undoing my pants.

You know what happened from there.

Hey guys, Give me some request

SHIP AND BACKGROUND🌞