Shaylor: Prom Night

Shawn's POV

I looked in the mirror once more and straightened out my black tie. I ran my fingers through my hair and stepped away from the mirror. I grabbed Taylor's flower I would be putting on his suit.

I walked down stairs where my parents waited. "Taylor will be here any minute let me get my camera" My mom said a little to excited. I waited by the door as my mom got the camera. There was knock on a door and I quickly answered it.

I smiled when I seen Taylor. Taylor smiled back and pulled my in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his waist. "You look perfect baby" Taylor said kissing my cheek. I let go of him and pulled him inside shutting the door. My mom walked back in the room with her camera.

"Alright guys pose for the camera" She said. Taylor wrapped an arm around my waist and I leaned my head against his shoulder. We did a couple more pictures for my mom before we handed her our phones to take pictures.

I leaned up on my tippy toes and kissed Taylor's cheek. My mom snapped the picture, and the we posed for one on Taylor's phone. After all that me and Taylor headed out. There was a big black limo waiting outside for us. "You didn't" I said in awe.

"I did" Taylor smiled leading me to the limo and opening the door for me. I got in and Taylor followed. I know this is gonna be a good night as long as Taylor is by my side.

----

Music blared through the decorated gymnasium. Lights flashed and people danced around to the music. Me and Taylor walked hand in hand to the table with all our friends. I smiled at everyone and sat down.

"What's up guys?" I spoke. "Nothing just waiting for a slow song so I can take Nash out" Cameron said. "Where's Jack and Jack?" Taylor asked. "They got 'turnt' before they came here and now there dancing wildly on the dance floor" Matt said. "Typical" I laughed.

The song soon changed to a slow song. "Let's go" Taylor said pulling on my hand. I got up and we walked out to the dance floor. I wrapped my arms around Taylor's waist and leaned my head on his shoulder.

We swayed back and forth to the music. Taylor would leave light kisses on my cheek throughout the song. Me and Taylor have been together since ninth grade, it's senior year.

The song ended and Taylor grabbed my hand and led us to somewhere. We walked to the bathroom. "I need to pee" Taylor said. I nodded my head and laughed a small laugh. "Me too" I unbuckled my belt and got my junk out. The school had stalls, but they had those sink things to.

I did my business and we left the bathroom. We walked back to the table where Matt and Carter now sat. "Hey guys" I spoke sitting down. "Hey" Matt said. "Did Nash and Cam leave?" Taylor asked. "Yep they went to go to there hotel" Carter wiggled his eyebrows.

Taylor leaned over and rested his head on my shoulder. "I wanna head out soon I wanna take you somewhere" Taylor whispered in my ear. I nodded my head and grabbed his hand. "Alright guys me and Tay are gonna head out, be careful I love y'all" I said standing up.

"Get some Tay" Matt yelled as we walked away. Taylor led me to the limo and opened the door for and he got in after. "Where are we going?" I asked. "Just wait and see" Taylor leaned down and kissed my lips. I kissed back instantly moving my lips with his.

Taylor's hand rubbed up and down my thigh. I pulled away breathless. "I love you" Taylor said pecking my lips once more. "I love you too"

----

The limo came to a stop and me and Taylor got out. "Alright follow me" Taylor said. I grabbed his hands and we walked down this trail through the woods. I seen little lights through the trees.

"Close your eyes" Taylor said. "What if I fall" I say. "I got you babe I want let you fall, I promise" Taylor said. I closed my eyes and let him lead to me to wherever. We came to a stop, "open your eyes" Taylor said. I opened my eyes and gasped at the sight.

It was a big cabin with lights leading up the front steps. "Come on" Taylor pulled on my hand. We walked up the house and inside.

"It's gorgeous" I spoke. Taylor got down on one knee. "This is not a proposal but I want to give this promise ring so you know how much I love you. I wanna marry you one day and raise and family with you Shawn. I love you so much so please accept this ring" Taylor said pulling a ring out.

"I love you so much Taylor" I say as he puts the ring on my finger. Taylor stood up and kissed my lips. I love him so much.

Guys I'm working on the request. And if you requested something and never got it message me and I'll make sure you get it👌☺️