Step Dads Suck

Bellamy was laying on the couch watching some dumb movie with Octavia. He dropped his phone when he heard the door open. Clarke walked inside, her eyes red and puffy.

"What happened?" Bellamy asked, quickly going to her side. Octavia was right behind her brother.

"My mom," she sobs," she's getting remarried to a rich asshole."

Bellamy pulls Clarke into a hug and be sees Octavia smirk slightly out of the corner of his eye. God damn O and her stupid shipping or whatever the hell it was called.

"She doesn't even care that I hate him," Clarke managaes to speak," she just wants him for his money."

Bellamy doesn't say anything, just hugs her tighter. Lately, he had been feeling different around her. He normally would leave Octavia to deal with Clarke. But not today for some odd reason. They always acted as if they hated each other and were always at each others throats.

Octavia had left them alone. She didn't want to ruin the moment. Bellamy picked her up as her legs gave out underneath of her and carried her upstairs. This one really hit her hard.

Clarke ran out of tears eventually. She still clung onto Bellamy as he rubbed her back. She thought she hated him, but she was wrong. Bellamy wasn't who he acted like. He cared for her and wanted to protect her. That explains why he beat the crap out of Finn when he cheated on her.

"I'm an idiot," Clarke laughs, wiping off her cheeks. Bellamy puts a hand on her cheek and shakes his head.

"You had a reason," he says, wiping another tear off of her face. She sighs and leans back into his pillows.

"I didn't have to-" she starts but is cut off by Bellamy kissing her. She kisses back, him pulling her closer.

"You need to learn when to stop talking," Bellamy chuckles.

"I think I'll ramble more often now," Clarke replies.

~~~~~~~~

It was the big day, the day her mother married her asshole boyfriend. Clarke put on her heels and hurried out of the door. She was leaving late and still had to pick up the Blakes. Her mom was going to kill her if she was late.

"You look great!" Octavia exclaims as she jumps in the car. Bellamy grumbles as he sits in the backseat.

"I'm twenty two, I should be in the front," he grunts. Ever since the night Clarke found out about the wedding, Bellamy and Clarke hadn't talked.

"Suck it up blake," Clarke chuckles.

"Not a chance princess," he smirks as she starts to drive.

"Stop flirting, it's gross," Octavia fake gags," I know you guys are in love and all."

"We aren't in-" Clarke starts.

"Yes, I love my princess," Bellamy smiles. Octavia smirks at the two and Clarke scoffs.

"Whatever. We have to hurry or else my mom will kill me," Clarke sighs.

The wedding was huge. And expensive. It was at the beach and the after party was at a five star restaurant. Thanks, Kane.

Kane glared at Clarke as she and her friends arrived. They barely made it on time.

The wedding was long and boring and Clarke's feet were killing her by the end. Bellamy carried her back to the car because she was whining so much.

When they arrived to the after party, Clarke was pulled away by Kane. He already thought that he was her dad. No one would ever amount to Clarke's father.

Clarke ignored him as he lectured her for being late. Her mother, thankfully, pulled him away, only after giving Clarke a huge hug. Someone was happy...

Bellamy hit up the bar once Clarke and Octavia disappeared. Hey, what can he say? He's legal. He watched his sister dance with the rest of the guests and smiled. She deserved to be happy and live a normal life.

"How are your feet?" Bellamy asks Clarke as she sits next to him.

"Fine," she says plainly," we should talk."

"About what?" Bellamy asks, sipping his drink. Clarke isn't sure how he drinks that stuff, it is super disgusting. Even with that said, she grabs his glass and takes a sip.

"You know what," Clarke frowns," don't pretend it didn't happen."

"I didn't think you would want to talk about it. I thought you'd want to forget about it," Bellamy sighs.

"It isn't everyday that the man that you thought hated you makes out with you, Bellamy. If it didn't mean anything, fine. If so, then do something about it," Clarke says. Bellamy gets up and walks away, leaving Clarke dumbfounded. She must've sounded like an idiot.

Bellamy pulls his sister away from the crowd," can you get a ride home with someone else?"

"Yeah, why?" Octavia asks but Bellamy rushes off. He pulls Clarke out of her seat and leads her to the door. He pressed her against the wall and kisses her.

Clarke wasn't expecting this to happen. Her mom will kill her if she finds out that she left early. She takes Bellamy to her car and pushes him inside.

"Where are we-" Bellamy starts to talk after a while.

"Shut up, you'll see," Clarke says and takes off. Her mom wouldn't be home until later... She hoped so.

"Seriously Clarke what-" Bellamy tries to talk again, which was very stupid of him. Before he can finish his sentence Clarke kisses him again. He didn't realize that they were at her house until he was in her bedroom.

Bellamy was left in his boxers and Clarke only had her undergarments on when the devil himself walked in. Well, they were early. Clarke looks over to see that they had been gone for two hours already. She forgot the ride was an hour and they had been at the party for two.

"Hey... Kane," Clarke chuckles.

"You are in so much trouble. Do you know what you were doing? This kid is only in college. He's in college, right? You can't get pregnant at eighteen!" Kane exclaims," Abby, get up here."

"I'll see you tomorrow," Clarke whispers in his ear," this isn't over."

They were sat down and lectured by the newly weds. Bellamy had to hold back his laughter when Clarke told Kane," shut up you rich douche!"

That comment, of course, got her in a whole lot of trouble. Clarke didn't mind, what she said was true.