I Want Crazy

I was nervous to even step one foot out of the limo. I was at a CMA red carpet with Hunter Hayes. He placed his hand on my knee, "You'll be fine, just stick with me." He winked reassuring me that everything would be okay. 

I took a solid breather, grabbed my clutch, and when the door opened I confidently walked out with Hunter. Flashbulbs and camera's were behind red tape taking photos of all the stars on the red carpet. Hunter grabbed my hand and lead me through the crazed fans reaching for autographs. We signed a few photographs, hats and I even signed some guy's underwear. I managed to slip in a few selfies with a couple of fans as well.

Hunter dragged me to the thick cluster of paparazzi and reporters. I plastered on my best winning smile, looked around to every camera, and on occasions change my position. Hunter and I posed together, and some solo. I have a feeling the headlines tomorrow will be jammed pack with why I showed up with Hunter.

After all that chaos, Hunter was pulled over for an interview with a CMT reporter.

"Hunter you look great! Especially your date." The reporter winked and I blushed.

"Thanks man! She does look great! At the hotel I kept telling her she looked perfect, but she didn't believe me." Hunter chuckled and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"So how long have y'all been together?"

"Probably for about two weeks now." Hunter looked down at me for reassurance and I nodded in agreement.

"Now, I understand, your name is Taylor... am I correct?"

"Yes sir!" I smile politely.

"And you and Hunter are going to be touring around this upcoming summer, due to your latest album. Correct?"

"Uh yeah, I am extremely excited for y'all to hear my latest album, Wild Flower." The announcement of my latest album dropped the other week, and to say I was stoked was an understatement.

"And you, Hunter... I love your new song, I Want Crazy!"

"Ha ha, well thank you! I am going to be singing it tonight at the award ceremony later on." Hunter smiles, his thumb gently stroking my waist.

"I cant wait to hear it!" The reporter's smile grew wide as he pressed on with more questions.

Soon we were finished the short interview and walked into the stadium. Hunter and I lingered backstage for a bit til we located Hunter's dressing room. He was wearing a black blazer over a blue plaid button up shirt, black slacks, and his regular church shoes. Once we were in, he changed into a pair of jeans and some converse. A lady came over and started dotting a light coating of foundation all over his face.

"Hey, good luck out there tonight Hunter!" Blake Shelton opened the door wide grinning from ear to ear.

"Thanks Blake!" By now, Hunter was fixing his guitar strap trying to untwist it.

Finally, Hunter and me were alone! He approached me with lust scattered in his eyes and wrapped his arms around my waist, leaned in, and kissed me. His is such a good kisser!!!

Interrupting our kissing moment, I got a text from my best friend, April.

April: I just saw you on the red carpet!! you looked great!!

Me: Awwwww thanks!!

April: So how are you and hunter doing?

Me: Pretty good...oh my gosh april.... he is such a good kisser!

April: I bet! I see you got some huh ;P

Me: Oh yeah i just got some!

"I'm fixing to go out babe." Hunter kissed me once more then walked out.

"Good Luck!" I shouted while he was walking down the hall.

"Thanks sugar!"

I turned to the flat screen TV in the corner watching Hunter be announced. His music started to play softly then got on track with the up beat.

"I'm booking myself a one way flight
I gotta see the color in your eyes
I'm telling myself I'm gonna be alright
Without you baby is a waste of time... "

The crowd cheered loudly for Hunter. So much praise and support for him really warmed my heart. As soon as he finished his song, a giant smile sweeps across my face as Hunter walked off.

I picked up the bottom of my dress and ran towards Hunter like in one of those old movies where the girl runs desperately into the mans arms. Never the less I greeted him with a kiss, with such full passion.

______________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! This is the demo for 'I Want Crazy' so the real stuff wont come out right now :) Let me know what you think of it!!!