Chapter two; That Went Well

I woke up this morning around eight, which is pretty early for me! Austin offered to take me shopping last night while we were texting; and which we all know the answer to that... yes! Never the less, whatever time I had to wake up, he had to wake up!

"What time did Austin say he was going to be here?" My grandma opened the door while I was sloshing through my bag for something fun to wear today.

"Um, around ten-thirty-ish." I simply answered.

"Oh okay... what do you want for breakfast?"

"I dunno."

"Um pancakes? Waffles? Cereal? Egg and cheese biscut?" My grandma listed several things and I got annoyed.

"Mawmaw... I dunno."

'Alright, fine... Tell me what you want later." She shut the door and then left for the kitchen to tend to Spike.

After searching for something to wear, I finally found the perfect outfit. I found some dark blue booty shorts and an American flag print--thick strap--top. To top the whole outfit off I slid on my boots, got out my hat, and grabbed my favorite glasses. Next I worked on my make up, brushed my hair and teeth, then I did a over look check in the full length mirror in my room.

I look pretty damn good! I complimented myself, grabbed my phone and IPod, my keys, and walked to the living room. I noticed papa was smoking his usual morning cigarette in the kitchen and mawmaw sitting in her recliner with Spike in her lap. No Austin yet.

"Oooo, dont you look cute!" My grandma complitmented.

"Thanks!"

"So is Austin coming to pick you up or are y'all going to take your car?"

"He is coming up, then he is going to drive."

"Oh okay... make sure to be home by--" I cut her off...

"Mawmaw, I'm not twelve! I'm going to be twenty-one in May." I furrowed my brows and walked out into the kitchen.

"Good mornin Taylor! Dont you look snazzy!" Papa commented putting the flitter into his mouth.

"Thanks papa!"

I checked the time... nine fourty-five. Well, I still have time to call April and talk to her! She normally wakes up on around this time. I punched in her number on my phone, brought it to my ear, and waited for her to pick up.

"Hello?"

"Hey April!"

"Hey!! Are you excited?"

"I guess so..." Before I could finish up that sentence, April disrupted.

"You guess so??!?! Girl, you have had a crush on him sense we were 2... don't say I guess so!!"

"Fine, whatever... sure im excited!" I felt her stare at the phone: her raised brow with her jaw slightly open.

"Oh never mind. Your hopeless! Go... Go have your i guess so exciting day with Austin." I blushed but then rolled my eyes.

"I better go," I let out a sigh, "I think I messed up the mascara."

"Ahuh! You do care! You do too care! I knew it!"

"Nevermind that April... I gotta go." I hung up and slid my phone in my back left pant pocket.

I checked the time again: ten. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. Spike started barking like a maniac when i shouted, "Hush child! Hush!" I opened the door, feeling like an idiot.

"Your here like thirty minutes early."

"And your dressed thrirty minutes early." He smirked and made his way to where Papa was.