Chapter four; The Dream

Taylor entwined her fingers in mine and guided me through a white cloud. Cloud? Huh. Her dazzling blue eyes shown bright as she gazed into mine. I  smirked as we came to a stage. Two microphones stood on stands near the front and a guitar was in between them.

She bent down and picked up the guitar and handed it to me. "Play it..." She whispered in my ear.

I smiled and laced the guitar strap around my shoulders. Her icy blue eyes glowed when I began to play.

All of the sudden, her white pure dress was filling into black and shrinking an inch below her mid thy. A choke collar necklace turned into a collar with a leash on the other end.

I reached out to grab her and she was slowly being pulled away. "Hunter!" She cried. A shadow formed in the distance, and she was being pulled to the shadow. Her white heels she was wearing turned into black stilettos.

A thrid microphone formed and Scotty McCreery was there at the mic. His hand was wrapped around the leash and he tugged gently.

Scotty smirked and started to sing, "I love you this big. Eyes have never seen this big..." Taylor smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck. He leaned down and kissed her neck.

"Hunter..."

"Hunter... Hunter get up."

I felt myself being shook and my eyes jolted open. "Huh? What?"

"You were having a nightmare, I suppose." My Manager said. "Get dressed. We have to go down to the radio station and do an interview on 97.5."

I made those embarressing moans when you wake up and rolled off my cot. I put on some jeans and a red t-shirt with my converse. I brushed my teeth then walked into the front of the bus.

I grabbed the starbucks coffee that was sitting on the counter and took a sip.

"Hunter," My Manager handed me the keys to the Suburben with a smile. "You get to drive today."

I took the keys and walked out of the bus. There were photographers and paparazzi alined like the forgien legion. I ran to the car and revved the engine.

My Manager held a camera in my face for the webisodes we do. "Okay... action!"

"Hey guys! Hunter here! So today we're in South Carolina. Amazing, I know. Haha! Um, right now, we're are driving down to the radio station to do a live interview on 97.5. Be sure to tune in if you live here around eight! It's seven now, so be aware! So I'll see you guys there!"

The camera shut off and we were there at the radio station within fifteen minutes.

I parked the car and we walked into the big skyscraper.

Taylor's POV

I rolled over on my side and there was April... starring at me. I jumped up and back agianst the bed frame, startled.

"Hahaha! You should've seen your face!" She laughed.

"What the hell?" I said chuckling in between.

"Come on, your grandma wants us to help her out at ACTS today." April chuckled leaving the room. I rolled my eyes and jumped out of bed.

I pulled on a pair of shorts, a black t-shirt that said: NEON LIGHTS in bright blue lettering, and some black converse. I applied some make up on and brushed my hair and teeth.

 After getting myself ready, I found April and my grandma chatting up a storm about what exactly was going to happen today.

"Yeah, and I thought afterwards, maybe we could go to McDonalds and get some dinner." My grandma told April. I stood there and they both starred at me.