Chapter three; PG-13 Is So Overrated

A/N: Before I start, there is something I've gotta say...

A few of you have asked: 'I thought Austin was Taylor's Cousin,...'

SOLUTION: Taylor's grandma was married to someone else when she had Taylor's mom. Before Taylor was born, her grandparents split and her grandma remarried. Austin is Larry's nephew....

I rolled around on the floor, giggling at my brothers lose between me and him in a game of Call of Duty.

"Hey shut up you little hyena!" James snapped. I let out a few light laughs before I tried to  stop myself from hysterically laughing. And then all of the sudden April walked in, eating an icecream sandwich. "Where did you find that?"

April nodded her head towards the freezer in the kitchen. "Freezer." James got up from his spot and rushed into the kitchen.

"So?.."

"So what?"

April hit my shoulder as if trying to make me remember something I clearly did not know about. "The thing, how did it go with Austin yesterday?"

"Oh! Perfect! You should see the outfit I got!!" I squealed and April smiled.

"Girl, you two are perfect together. Seriously. But I still hate you."

I rolled my eyes, "Look, I'm thinking of it as brother sister bonding........."

".....Really?" She raised her brow and we both cracked up laughing. "Whatever, sure."

April gapsed almost suddenly, "Girl, what if like you showed him how good you were on the guitar and like you got to go on tour with him... He would TOTALLY be like, mmmm girllll." April wiggled her brows, "Omg! Yes!!" I giggled.

"And then reality would hit you and Hunter. You two wouldn't be able to see each other because of long distance and him being busy and all." James budded in, taking a bite out of his icecream sandwhich.

I frowned at my brother and turned off Call of Duty and changed it to the regular television.

I laid my pajama's on the white counter and turned the knob that said 'HOT' on in the shower. I plugged my IHome into the wall, and attached my IPod to the IHome plug in. I hit shuffle and Eric Church Outsiders played.

I slipped out of my muddy clothing and into the hot steamy shower.

Earlier today, we went into the woods and made a medium sized mud whole to run through with the fourwheelers. Austin invited his friend, Jake, and James brought his friend, Kyle. April hates to get muddy, so I was basically a one man team. 

Afterwards, we headed back and my grandpa made us stay outside and hose ourselves down. And that's how our water fight began.

I began the usual shower routine: shampoo, conditioner, body wash, face wash.

I still had the picture of Austin jumping off of the fourwheeler and calling me "his cheerleader" for an unknown reason.

Here, lemme explain in a flashback...

~~EARLIER TODAY; FLASH BACK~~

I leaned against the kabota next to April who was still clean. She dispises mud. Like, period. She just hates it. My boots were muddy as all get out along with most of my legs.

I was wearing a camouflaged baseball cap, some denim shorts, a cropped tank top, a pair of boots, and a pair of dark tinted glasses to hide the sun from my eyes.