Chapter 1

Constantly, he found himself awoken by the nightmares of his parents death. The flames licking his skin as he went back for them but instead they given him his brother.

The brother he long wishes to be as good as gone.

'Son, protect your brother since all he has now is just you. Take him and run.'

As told he took the tiny infant and secured him in his embrace before running far and out the burning house.

Days later, he watched people grieve and pay their respects to his parents. No he didn't cry, he patiently watched as the numbers of people slowly decreased as time went by.

In his arms was the tiny infant that slept peacefully throughout the grief.

No he didn't blame his brother anymore all he cared about was the only family he had left.

Glancing down to his left the toddler snuggled in closer to his side. Smiling to himself, he laid back down tucked the toddler close to his chest.

"I'll protect you, now. No one is ever going to hurt you. Not now, not ever."

The sounds of a door slamming open, heavy steps found there way to his room. Panicked, he opened the closet door and laid his baby brother in there with a cushion and blanket, praying once again that what was going to happen wouldn't wake his brother. Quickly and silently he shut the closet door and sat in the middle of the room.

He waited for the man whom called himself his uncle come into the room drunken. A bottle held tightly in his hand, continuously taking gulps here and there.

"You stupid bitch come here!" When the man saw that the boy made no effort to listen to his demands his anger flared.

The boy met his uncle's brown angered eyes with cold ones of his own. He was already prepared for whatever was to come since he had already lived it for the pass few months. His uncle swung the bottle at him and he didn't even flinch as it hit him hard on the head.

No, he wouldn't let it faze him especially if he had to be stronger in order to keep his brother safe. For now he might be powerless and young but he is waiting for the day he turns eighteen.

The man neared him roughly grabbing his hair as he backhanded him. Biting back his cries and urge to beg his uncle to stop.

On top of his fallen form his uncle licked his lips with anticipation.

No this was different from the nights before not the usual beatings he constantly received.

Panicked the boy struggled helplessly against the man as he was stripped of his clothes. Apparently his struggles angered him even more causing him to be backhanded again across the face. This time his lip bled and the inside of his mouth was cut from the blunt.

"Stop struggling dumb bitch!" The man struck him again this time harder. That time it fazed the boy making him see stars.

Excitedly, the man used the time to unzip his pants and rip off the short of the young boy. Lifting the boy's leg up forcefully he enter him.

Raw biting pain rip through him as he gasped for air. Once again helpless he struggled and grasped for anything in his reach. Sadly, he found none as his uncle forcefully and continuously had his way with him.

The pain was too great that he had passed out from it.

He believe that it was in the wee hours of the morning when he heard his little baby brother wailing from the closet. His body was far too weak to move at all but continuously he demanded his body to go to his brother aid.