Chapter 3

In the living room, everyone sat down around the coffee table. Olivia feeding Toby as Oscar sat in the other side just inhaling his plate of breakfast.

"Stop eating like a pig." Olivia complained, feeding a bottle to Toby. Once her eyes laid onto Roy and Heath. "Oh great you guys are back! Here's Toby."

Olivia knew and understood Roy's need of having the little one close by his side especially with them being the unknown strangers around his little brother. Setting Roy down onto the couch slowly and as lightly he could, he watched as Roy hugged his brother close.

"I'll go and get us some food. Olivia help yourself to some since your the one who made it." Heath tells her already heading towards the kitchen, already preparing a plate of food for him and Roy.

Olivia followed in after Heath seeing if he had wanted to talk before returning back to the room.

"What happened? Buying a pair of kids?" Olivia questioned causing Heath the groan in stress.

"Uncle abused him for possibly almost two years, I'm quite not sure." Olivia nodded her head in understanding but didn't push for more just as the door bell rang.

"I'll go and get it. Make sure to get something to eat I'm pretty sure that the boy is famished."
She tells him and just as she opened the door Heath younger sister Karina comes bursting into the house along side with the young toddler, Lennon.

"Brother can yo- oh Olivia thank god you are here! I have a dinner meeting with my husband and a few fellow of his colleagues like about around seven till nine or so I'm not sure. But before everything I must go and check in with the charity foundation and meet up with some of my own colleagues about the upcoming ceremony-." Karina continued blabbering only to be stopped by her older brother.

"Still as hectic as ever my younger sister." Heath turned to hug her as Olivia proceed to obtain Lennon from her grasp.

"Oh Heath, you just won't believe what kind of day I have ahead of-" she started only to be stopped once again.

"I know I've overheard." Heath gather the two plates which was filled with food and turn to walk pass his sister only to be stopped.

"Oh my god! Is that for me? Heath I didn't know you loved me soo much!!!" Karina squealed trying to retrieve the delicacy.

Whisking it out and away from her. "No this is for me and my lover."

The moment he had said that Heath knew that he had screwed up bad.

"Really!!!! Who's the lucky girl!!?!?!"

"Uhhh guy."

Karina stared at her brother with great confusion. She did hear him right didn't she? Oh goodness don't tell....... he had never mention that he is gay!

"Your gay?"

Heath tone dropped down to a low whisper before he went and continued. "Yes, but I don't want you to go and scare him off cause he has already been through a lot. I'm trying to keep him on the down low if you understand what I mean."

Karina was curious and hooked about who her brother's lover was but didn't push any farther especially when his tone had dropped low and menacing.

Hands held up in surrender, she backed off because she knew when her brother's tone had dropped it was a sign to leave it alone. Last incident wasn't something worthy to remember for bit had nearly gotten her killed but her brother had paid the price. The self-hatred she had felt for months after.

"I won't tell mom and dad but you do know that they are flying in from New Jersey to New York, right?" Karina questioned her brother whom visually gulped then nearly swore. " Please don't do so there are children around."