Chapter 4

"Perhaps so." Was all the answer Roy could get out of Heath before he held the toddlers close to his chest. "Come, let us go out today."

"I-I what about the kids?" Toby tugged lightly onto his hair making him wince in pain. Before Lennon could join him, Heath grabbed him from Roy lightly kissing his head.

"I'll get them ready and you take your time changing." Roy wasn't used to the help received so he was feeling conflicted. "We'll take a short walk to the park and let the kids get a good breath of nature. Not only that I'm pretty sure we need some also."

Giving in. "Fine but are you sure you don't need help?"

Heath smoothly took Toby out of Roy's arms. "Yes I'll be fine. Wear something a bit warm it's a bit chilly today."

Glancing down. "Wouldn't this be fine?"

"It wouldn't so come along." Heath walked pass Roy, singlehandedly laying the kids down on the bed. Slowly Roy followed him into the closet, watching him pull a plain white t-shirt and a grey cardigan some tan khakis pants. "Here wear these."

"Thank you." Taking the clothes that been handed to him. "Um."

"I won't look though it's not like I haven't seen anything before." Heath then walked out the door that lead to the living room. Slowly he strip down to his underwear replacing it with the clothes. Just before putting on his shirt, his eyes lingered on the scars that covered his shoulders and back, through the mirror. "Are you done?"

Quickly pulling on his shirt, he turned to the doorway as Heath walked up to him. "Yeah I'm done."

"Don't worry to much about those, they'll eventually fade away." Heath lightly tugged on Roy's hair. "The other two are waiting out on us in the living room. Shall we go?"

Without another word he led Roy out the bedroom to the toddlers, whom were strapped into the twin stroller. Heath handed down a small bag for Roy to strap over his shoulder as he carried the heavier bag of diapers, formula, and snack for the park. "I can help. It isn't as if I'm completely useless."

"You still need to recover so no arguments. Beside I'm already pushing you to hard with the walking and all especially with those legs of yours." The cool breeze hit Roy's cheeks, making him shudder which didn't go unnoticed by Heath, who threw an arm over his shoulder and pulled him closer. "Are you feeling cold?"

Assuring Heath with a nod, "I just didn't really pay attention to the first time I left the house when you bought us. I mostly worried for my brother's safety that I never noticed once."

"So how is it?" They walked pass a group of women who eyed Heath like a piece of meat, eyes widening at the sight of the kids he pushed in front of them. Roy hid himself behind Heath's tall frame. "What are you-."

"Oh my god, they're so cute!" Two females crouched down to touch the toddlers while sending a eye full of cleavage his way.

"Oh. Thanks." Heath answered them monotonously, not even bothering to look at them besides Roy.

"Are you the father? Where is their mother? Are you just babysitting? Would you like to hang out with us? Maybe get some coffee?" Roy watched in amazement as both girls questioned Heath all in one breath.

"Sorry go bother someone else." Heath continued to ignore them and push pass them only to be stopped once again.

"Come on, handsome, we could have alot of fun with us three." Roy knew that they haven't seen him at this point and still tried to continue to flirt with Heath.

Both toddlers right then started to cry, making Roy crouch down to their view. "Shhhh, it's fine you guys."

"Ugh, their cute and all but so annoying. That's why I don't really like kids." Snapped one of the girls.