Chapter 6

"When there is a will there's a way." Heath rolled his head along the backside of his chair. Slowly rotating the office chair in irritation as he was being lectured by his long time friend, Quen.

"Quen would you just shut up already." Quen could hear the irritation in Heath's voice as he watch his brother-in-law.

"All you have to do is sign the documents stating that you are given the rights to Simplify as a Presidential candidate." Quen set down the manila envelope, which held the needed documents. "Dude! Stop rotating in that damn chair and overlook through these files."

Letting a long series of sighs, he sits upright. "Can't Koan just finish through these documents. It's a pain if I am being completely honest."

Was this guy really his brother-in-law? Rising his arms up in defeat, Quen left the office flipping off Heath.

"Yeah. Love you too!" He shouted after Quen with a smile. One annoyance gone now another one is going to be on it's way here. "Oscar are we free for the rest of the day?"

Silently, Oscar stood up and buttoned up his suit. "It's that a way of saying you want to go back home?"

"Yes, let's go before Koan gets here." Heath got out of his chair just as a rustling of heavy footsteps made it his way, panicked he hid behind his desk.

"Heath! Oscar where did that damn man go!?" Oscars raised his hands up in surrender before pointing out the location of Heath, who in return gave him a death stare. "Heath, you can't always be doing this to me."

"Koan, your my vice/secretary." He started only to be interrupted by Koan.

"I wasn't the one to proposed the valid reasons besides yourself wasn't it?" Sighing in defeat Heath held his hand out to accept the same manila envelope that was just with Quen.

"Oscar remind me to kill Quen or have Karina do it for me." Heath waved Koan off who still continued to stay there in order to get the contracts. "Need something else."

"Yeah, the forms after your done. Chop chop, President." Koan motion towards the forms where Heath reluctantly signed.

"Ok, here." He handed the forms towards Koan who snatched it quickly, leaving the room without a glance back. "Thank you!"

"Anytime!" Oscar observe in silence, seeing Heath rub a hand over his face in distress.

"I rather deal with kids then paperwork. Oscar I need time off again." Heath whined leaning back in his chair.

"Yeah, no can do. If Koan loses his shit then I'm more likely to get screwed."

Heath glared at his bodyguard. "Oh, so, you rather your boss get chewed out compared to anything else?"

Oscar just smiled, "Yeah, pretty much."

Heath chucked a pen in his direction which entirely miss by a whole inch from his head. " Still suck so far, Boss."

Glaring at the the guy. "Just take me home."

"Let's us go then, Sir."

Heath was welcome by the the pleasant smell of grill meat and his stomach couldn't help but growl in hunger. Olivia walked through the kitchen with a huge bowl of marinated pork ribs.

"Where are you going with all that?" Olivia glanced over her shoulder to look at Heath.

"I figured to grill some meat for Roy. He is a growing boy and he is too skinny for my liking." Scooting past him.

"True, he is a bit to skinny to hug at night." Heath never saw Olivia swing back around and grab a broom so fast he flinched right away.

"You dare touch that underage boy?!" Olivia held the marinated meat tightly in one hand as she swung with all her strength with the other at Heath's head.