Chapter Five: New Home

Blake's p.o.v

I watched as Axel catched Samantha's small figure before she collapsed on the floor. They yelled out her name, but got no response. Her eyes rolled back and shut. "We need the pack doctor" Axel yelled. I can see the panic and guilt in his eyes. I grab her away from him and carry her bridal style. I didn't notice how tiny and skinny she is. With the baggy clothes she was wearing it was hard to tell, but now it just feels like i'm carrying a sack of potatoes. We walked as fast as we can making sure not to hurt her.

As we got to the pack doctor's office I mind linked Katherine to make sure she was there. We burst through the door making Katherine jump up from her chair. "Alpha" she bowed her head.

"Kat, I need you to check her. Axel pounced on her and she is pregnant. She fainted a few minutes ago". She looked surprised once I said what Axel did but she nodded her head. We followed her through another door where there was a row of beds with curtains around them.

"Lay her down on a bed" she said. I walked to the farthest bed and played her down. The boys and I looked at each other back and forth in an awkward silence waiting for someone to speak up. I looked at Kat who looked like she wanted to say something since she was playing around with her fingers.

"Kat" she looked up " is there something you want to say" I asked her. She nodded her head.

"I don't want to be rude, but I do need to undress her and for that I need you all to get out unless you want to see her naked" she spoke quietly. As soon as those words came out of her mouth the four idiots standing next to me turned to red apples. I shake my head, how mature.

I keep my cool not wanting to look like the other four idiots. "Oh, right. We will be in my office. Tell me once you're done checking her". I say with a straight face.

"Will do" and with that we walked out with each of them murmuring how embarrassing that situation was. We are wolves dammit, they should be used to the nudity, but no these fools are acting like they've never seen such thing.

Once back in my office I watched as Axel paced back and forth. If anything does happen to her or her pup, he is going to take it hard on himself since it was him who tackled her. "What if something does happen to her pup" he says pulling the ends of his hair. There he goes.

"Well you did get her pretty hard" zander said from the corner chair. Axel turned to him and gave him a death glare. Zander threw his hands up in surrender, but I can see he is also a bit worried as well.

"Chill out dude, Katherine is checking her. She will tell us is anything is wrong with her" Colin jumps in. Axel nods his head and takes a seat. Now we wait.

About half an hour later Kat mind links me saying she is done. "Kat is done checking her" as soon as I said that both Axel and Alek waste no time and ran out the door. Colin and Zander looked weirdly at them, but followed right behind. Shrugging my shoulders I ran to catch up to them which wasn't hard. They are so fucking weird I wonder how I still stand them.

She lied in the same bed, but now she has clean clothes on. Her nappy hair is now brushed and off her face. Her skin still looking pale and she has big circles under her eyes.

"How is her she and her pup". Axel was the first to speak up.

Katherine looked at him and gave him a smile. "They are fine" Axel sighed in relief and smile back at her too.

"Why is she still sleeping" Zander asked with curiosity. He is usually the curious one, so it doesn't surprise me if something happens to him because he was 'curious' or if he asks random questions. It's just him.