Chapter Fourteen: Ultrasound

Samantha's p.o.v

"Your belly is so small" Julie gushed "You can hardly tell there is something there".

"Well I am just 9 weeks, babies don't grow full size overnight you know," I say brushing my hair out into a high ponytail. It's been three weeks now and it's time to pay Katherine a visit once again. I can't help, but feel excited and jumpy. Today I will finally see my little ones, even if it's just through a screen.

"I know that, but you're having triplets. I would have at least expected your tummy to be a bit bigger don't you think" She questions. Julie along with the guys have been also very excited with my pups as well. They go off to who knows where and when they return they have baby clothing or toys in their hands. I try telling them not to buy anything since we still don't know the genders, but it seems like it goes through one ear and out the other.

"Just give it some more time, soon my tummy will be so big that it will look it will pop" I laugh at my own words. I've seen a lot of pregnant women before and once they get big, it seems they would have popped with any pressure applied to them.

"Hope that happens soon, I love baby bumps" She jumps off the bed and goes to where I'm still standing, struggling with my hair. A ponytail may be easy to do, but managing the knots in my hair, not so much.

"On a different topic, how is it going with Blake" She wiggles her eyebrows at me.

"It's going good, actually no, more than good. He is so sweet and caring" I think back to our first date, how he had set up everything. He has been buying me all my cravings, which I might add, that I get a lot. Simple gestures that make me smile and forget of all my worries.

"That's good, it's been some time that he has smiled or done anything like this," she says. Wait. She knows about him too?  Does everyone know about him except me or what? I sigh and let it slide, I'm not going to ask her. Like I said before if I'm getting answers it has to be from the man himself.

"You should hurry don't want to to keep kat waiting" She changes the subject once again.

"I'm done, don't rush me" I look at myself in the mirror and smiled.

"I want to see pictures," Julie says.

"I'll ask for some and I'll show them to you"

"Okay now hurry on" She pushes me out of my room.

"Samantha" Blake says through mindlink.

"Yes," I respond back instantly.

"Can I- would you like for me to accompany you when you go to Katherine?" he asks. He sounded nervous, but I can hear the excitement too. I find myself smiling, can he be any sweeter.

"Of course"

"At what time are you heading over, " he asks.

"Right now actually" I walk more slowly through the halls waiting for his response.

"On my way, wait for me on the living room"

"Ok,"  I say making my way down the stairs to where the living room is at.

As I get there I see that he was already waiting there for me. Where was he at that he got here so fast? "You ready to go," he asks smiling down at me.