Chapter Seventeen: Still No Sign

JAKE'S P.O.V

Time is slipping through my hands and there is nothing I can do. In less than three months I'll be titled as the Alpha and I'll have my mate. Still there is no clue of where she could have gone, I'm starting to think that she really is gone, but yet I don't feel the immense pain I've been told about when a mate dies. Finding her has been my main priority, but every time I get a little hope that Ben could find a trace of her, I'm left with the same answer he gives me 'still no trace of her'.

My father still hasn't changed his mind, he won't give me more time. At the pace we are going, we will never find her. It's been two months, two awful and agonizing months that's she left. Imagining marking someone else makes me cringe, but if I have too, who will it be? I have to do it for the pack, they need an Alpha and Luna to lead them.

I focus once again after hearing a knock at my door "come in" I say loud enough.

Dylan comes in and takes a seat opposite from me. "Any news yet" he was the first to talk.

"No, nothing at all" we both sigh. His eyes shows pain and sorrow, I should know since I feel the same way. Just the difference is I hide it well enough when I'm around the pack. I don't want them to think they have a weak Alpha, if only they knew how weak I feel without her here. Dylan is a different story, everyone can see right through him. They all know what he is feeling, but does the pack give a shit that's she's gone...No. They care for their beta, but for his sister, they don't give two fucks of what can happen to her.

Dylan growls lowly "he will never find her, she's gone".

"We just have to wait, she will appear eventually" I try to stay calm even though what he said was true. She is gone, but gone where?

"No, don't you see" he stands up "She's been gone for two fucking months and we can't even find a single trace of her".

"She has to appear at some point" I argue back, standing up.

He breathes in before continuing "If she would have been in a pack Ben would of known and told us, but he hasn't told us anything which means she is still a rogue. You know how rogues get, they go mad at some point and there is no turning back. Or either she is locked up in a cell for trespassing, slowly dying".

"Enough" I yell infuriated, my eyes changing from green to black, that he mentioned either of those things "You might be pissed off about what happened, hell I am too, but that doesn't give you the right to yell at me like I'm some regular pack member around here. I demand respect and as beta you should act like one". I heaved and controlled myself "I want her back too, but saying any of this won't help. If she is trapped out in a cell we find her, if she has gone rogue and going crazy we will help her out to save her before it's to late. I know she is your only sister left, but she is also my mate".

"I just don't want to lose her" he mumbles breaking down. "This all could have been prevented, if only we could have just treated her right". If only I didnt reject her, if only we would have treated her right, if only she felt loved, if only had someone who cared about her, she would have still been here, not we are just left with the, if only.

"Do you think I want to lose her" I mumbled back.

"Well, geez, I don't know, you're the one who rejected her" he mocked me.

"Yes I did, but I regret it. You don't know how it is to be without your mate" he still hasn't even found his.

"But I do know what it is to lose both my parents and to be without my sister" he argues back. I can't argue with that, he has lost a lot.

When he saw that I didn't say anything back he just shook his head and walked out. I sit back down in my chair and rest my head in my hands. I wish I can go back in time and change everything. Everything would have turned out differently and we would of been happy.

Once again there is a knock at my door. Is that Dylan again? "Come in " I say.

I was surprised to see Madison walk in with a tray of food and a glass of orange juice, but I was more surprised when my wolf started growling like crazy. I stand up startled quickly and look at her.

"What do you want Madison" I say monotonously.

"I brought you food since I noticed that you haven't eaten yet" She walks towards me swaying her hips seductively. Well atleast trying. She puts the tray on my desk and walks around to where I'm at. Wrapping her hands around my neck my wolf growls even more than before. I push her away.

"You can leave now," I say sternly. I might sound like an asshole since she did bring me food, but with all the growling in my head I just want her to leave so my wolf can calm down. Now that I know what is making my wolf growl, I just now have to figure out what happened that day.

"But-"

I cut her of "Leave Madison, I want to be alone" I growl lowly since she is disobeying.

"But I cooked the food and I-" She starts of but I cut her off again.

"JUST LEAVE" I yell out and shove the tray of food of my desk and lands on the floor. The glass immediately breaks and the juice is all over the floor with the small pieces of glass. Madison looks at me with wide eyes, bows her head and rushes out the door.

I let out a sigh and sit on my chair. My wolf finally calmed down and my head is once again silent.

**************************
Madison p.o.v

I huffed as I walk down the hall. He dropped the juice! Now I have to wait for another opportunity. All he is ever thinking is about that stupid bitch Samantha. Ugh, how I hate her. He was mine and it turns out that she is his mate. That good for nothing slut, good thing she left or else I would have tooken matters into my hands. He will once again be mine it's just a matter of time.

I will become the Luna of this pack and I will have his pups. The first time might have not worked, but this time I get him I will make sure to be pregnant with his pup. Then he will be forced to be mine and only mine. A wicked smile plasters on my face. I look down at my flat stomach imagining how my baby bump will look.

I just need to make him fall again, my way. I can't wait till I'm called as Luna and ruling beside my love. He might not see it now, but I know that he loves me. He just needs to forget about that whore and he will be completely mine.

***********************

Added a new p.o.v!! Well we now know what Madison wants, but will she get it?

Any ship name for Jake and Samantha for all those who like jake?

Liked? Disliked?

Vote, Comment, Follow

Love you all

Till next time bye:)