Audrey's Job

Audrey: *Walks in* Hello? Anyone there, I'm the new night guard? I guess they already left. Wow look at this place, I wonder who's the loser that used to be the old night guard.

Old night guard: *In the pizzeria with a bat to beat up however stole his job*

Audrey: Well it's 11:44... 11:45. So I'll just explore this creepy pizzeria where I heard rumors of people dying and the animatronics coming to life.

Audrey first looks in pirate's cove.

Audrey: Oh there's.... *rolls eyes* Foxy, my least favorite. Wait is that another figure in the corner? It's probably the new animatronic, Fangs. *Adjusts eyes to darkness* Why does she look human? Oh whatever.

Audrey checks the stage.

Audrey: Oh there they are. Freddy, Chica, and wait a minute..... where's Bonnie?!
Bonnie: *Appears behind Audrey* Screeeeeeee!!!!
Audrey: Ahhhh!!!! *Runs jet fast to office* WTF?! Why are they out so early?!!! *Looks at time* 11:57.

Chica: *Appears at door*

Audrey: *Closes door*

(20 minutes later)
Audrey: Chica f#cking leave my door!!!! You're draining all my power!!! I will tear you limb from limb! No wonder you can't get a guy to like you!!!!

Chica: 😢 *Leaves*

Bonnie: *Appears at door*

Audrey: Bonnie, stop trying to scare me because you're making a terrible effort, but you're still my favorite. And I won't even close my door because I'm down to %43 and it's 2AM.

Bonnie: Oh really..

Audrey:Wait did you just answer back?!!! *Sees Bonnie* Don't you dare screech or else-

Bonnie: Screee!!!!!!!

Audrey: $&#% you!

Bonnie: *Goes in office*

Audrey: Shiz!!!! *Just then power goes out*

Freddy: *Face flashes* *About to attack*

Audrey: *Kicks Freddy in the face and pushes him against wall*

Freddy: Hey, what's the big idea?!

Audrey: You just f*cking screamed in my face @$$h*le!

Foxy: *Comes over* Freddy how hard is it to kill thee night guard?

Audrey: No, not another one! *Starts kicking*

(6:00 bell rings)

Audrey: YAS my shift is over! Later haters! *Throws hat and leaves*

Foxy & Freddy: Why you little-

THE END