Q/A?!

Guess who's back from a month of randomness. Sorry about leaving I got into a lot of trouble, I have a lot of volunteer and computer work. Editing the game. And I had exams. I swear I hate exams. But I'm happy for me cuz guess what bish got the highest grade in her school... It's me bish. So, I'm doing a q and a. Idk when I'll post it but probably this month. Also Sly my password, (you know what I'm talking about) I knew it the whole time Cress told me the same day you did it. Also Slash, I have something I must admit... You know that girl Ashley? Well she likes you and loves you and can't stop talking about you. And I know about those private messages you've been sending her, I see u bro. #Slashley #Ashash #Crash So yeah ask some question say a dare go wild. Btw if you have ALIVE pm me that app is awesome and deserves more reviews. I'll be answering old questions to. And put links of videos of myself if needed. Maybe with Ashley. Oh yeah and the main reason I've been gone is because of trouble with boys. Two days ago in fact a boy tried to kiss me. Yeah... I kicked him so hard he fell out his seat and couldn't get up for a second. He got suspended. And... My bff Cristain is having some...difficulties. Oh dammit he's dating a 5th grader like wth. I swear. Not to mention my issue I'm not posting because I'm too embarrassed 0///0 So horray for q and a. Leave some questions for me now........................it's over you can leave.....