A face reveal...(MUST READ)

((((IF YOU'RE TAGGED READ UNTIL THE END OR SKIP TO THE END AND READ)))

Before you say anything, there's NOT suppose to be a picture. I'm not revealing my face....maybe.

I'm simply offering a deal for my followers. But before I get into details, here's my reasoning and explaination....

So plenty of times people ask or hint at my identity. And newcomers often, and when I say often I mean OFTEN confused my identity. From saying I'm a dude and having a weird crush on me...(moment of silence)... to asking if my name is Ashley. Noooooo my name is not Ashley! Or Audrey! Or Victoria! Or Slash! Or ariebrikayzam. Whatever you think it is. My name is JEWEL! AND IF THAT'S SO HARD CALL ME ONE OF THE FOLLOWING!

• Willow

•WillowPrimMellark (I prefer you don't but whatever floats your boat)

•Fangs (most used name by you guys)

•Senpai (I guess I'm someone's senpai...2nd most used name)

•Jazine (Again I prefer you don't, it's a little confusing and mixes with my other social media)

•Fangz (potatoes patatoes)

Okay moving on! I guess I could reason with some of you... ONLY SOME I'M NOT APOLOGIZING AND NEVER WILL!(jk) I do understand I seem to not even know what my OC looks like and frequently could be confusing in real life(through pm. I mean the evidence of me being confusing is in *clears throat*.... Fangirl_Island's Agent_Sly's THGF1234's Ashley1234's... (1000 names later) and Wattpad's inbox... Yes I have confused one of Wattpad's ambassadors before.... I'm a naughty child XD But back to the point!!!! IT'S AN OC not me myself or I, a OC! I rest my case....

And some of you already know what myself lookie like. From my old accounts on whatever. From my old time Oovoo and idk Snapchat maybe? Or you know me that's a different story tho..

So I was thinking should I reveal myself. Debate time!

******No! YES! NOOOOOOO! Ya! I'll kill you! You can't! I need to reveal! Don't be an idiot! Yo Jewel why don't you kill all your fans!******

SORRY GUYS THAT WAS THE VOICES! I WON'T KILL YOU! THEIR A LITTLE CRAZY BUT DON'T MIND THEM! I'M NOT CRAZY YOU'RE CRAZY! luckily you didn't hear the rest.....ANYWAY

(THE IMPORTANT PART NOW)

I've decided to leave it up to you guys! Tell me if this is a good idea......

I will tag 30 wattpaders and if a majority responds with a special word (I'll decide).... than I will most likely reveal the truth..dun dun dun..... It's going to be be a horror movie...Joking! It'll be more like a....(can't think or anything)......... OH GOD LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE TO ME, I CAN'T FUNCTION! (TAKES A CHILL PILL) Okay I'm back.

However if the majority of the wattpaders doesn't think it's a good idea or doesn't respond then my face is a no to the no.

Okay tell me your thoughts on my offer. SO HERE IS MY 22 TAGS. (I split them into categorys)IF I TAG YOU then either respond (pm or comment) ACCEPT or DENY, it's all up to you...

People who already know what I look like:

MyNameIsJeeff (please no sarcasm Audrwy, I really dont need that) THGF1234 Ashley12343 Jianna_Mia Fangirl_Island

Close Friendz:

Agent_Sly Rileyboy1738 SnowyTheWolf__ supercat64 ice_blizzard natnatvega

Peoplez of the squad (I'm starting to start like Jianna_Mia):

Freddy-Fazbear2015 hiccelsa102 dsdds22 FonnieCaptain pokemonlover2005 BreakingShards Sail_and_Zane Annoying_Nerd evacornmuffin

Awesome Fans:
Bonnette_The_Bunny itsmefreddy60

These are all the people I could think of in two minutes so yeah! Accept or deny guys? And there's more people I would've tagged but my phones going to die so.... If you didn't get tagged, still tell me your opinion on whether YOU think this is a good or bad idea (comment or pm). If enough people respond then it WILL count towards the final delicious. I'll leave this up for like a couple of weeks but will constantly be checking with you's and keeping up with the results. And here's it comes ................
........................................THE END MUTHERFAKA!