THE LAST END (and q and a) MUST READ!!! FINAL!!!

Okay I lied in the last chapter there's only two q and a chapters not three. Deal with it. Btw surprise at the end of this chapter. SO YOU MUST READ UNTIL THE END! Okay let's start this..

1.) Asked by THGF1234 (Why do you like writing songs?)  I don't really know. I don't even like it, it's exhausting and frustrating when you really want to write a song and can't find lyrics. It's a mess. Unless it comes to you when it comes to you that's the best feeling ever. It's stuck in your head and you keep editing it. And most of the time my songs are based on people....

2.) Asked by THGF1234 (Do you act different around your crush?)   I swear he gets he gets me so confused and drives me crazy. I start saying randomness. Not to mention I THINK I might have two crushes.....

3.) Asked by @CharacterBattlers (Do you like Pokemon?) No....not really... But if it makes you feel better Ashley does...or used to?

4.) Asked by @Serena_Schorcher (Can I add an OC?) Umm...sorry.. But in this book no ocs are accepted. If your interested however, in my FNAF ask and dare book ocs are accepted. 

5.) Asked by @MangleNFoxyTheFoxes (Do you hate Mangle X Foxy and ship Foxy X Chica?)  Noooo Nooo  NOOOOOOOOOOO. And if you think that then ITS OVER!  TO THE FVCK NO!

6.) Asked by DarkMusicLover123 (Do you know Undertale?) I know what it is. But I will never (and when I say never I mean NEEEEVVVEEER) get into it, play it, whatever it. Like NEVER! Oh god the undertale fans are going to kill me....

7.) Asked by @MangleNFoxyTheFoxes and DarkMusicLover123 (What's your favorite FNAF ship?) GOOD QUESTION!        MY FAV FNAF SHIP IS.................

.......SPRINGTRAP X CUPCAKE! LOL WTF?! XD IM KIDDING! You will never know my fav ship!

OKAY NOW FIR THE VERRY VEERRRY VEEEEEEERRERRY IMPORTANT PART!!!! So READ CLOSELY! Wattpad decided to rain on this parade and come out like "BISH you can't write anymore chapters in this  book cuz we feel like not letting you" so yeah I am unable to write anymore chapters... THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER!!!    Buuuuuuttt.... I AM MAKING THREE OR FOUR NEW BOOKS! BTW I just posted one of them (ASK/DARE THE AUTHORS) so if you want to get weird...check it out!  So comment below whether I should make a sequel to this....OR do the exact same idea and things as this but instead of it being the past like this book is...be the future with all the ocs all the Fnaf characters? It would be simple to just make a sequel! But if you guys want me to take ALL the ask dare characters and do the same thing only a different time... THEN I WILL! So COMMENT YOUR ANSWERS! And for the final time is this book....

THE END