1.7

Luke: Nova

Luke: I have some bad news

Nova: they said no didn't they :'(

Luke: na

Luke: they said....

Luke: *drumroll*

Nova: GET ON WITH IT

Luke: you're not going to be getting rid of me anytime soon

Nova: oh my god

Nova: luke you asshole

Nova: I was seriously so scared for a second there

Luke: I'm sorry :(

Nova: you know what i'm not even mad bc we're actually talking

Luke: I love you.

Nova: I love you too, loser ♥

Luke: again with the loser thing

Luke: really

Luke: I thought we were done with that

Nova: well you thought wrong didn't you :-)

Luke: :-(

Nova: I know that it's what Michael calls you too ;)

Luke: fuk u clifford

Nova: don't be rude, that's my nbf you're talking about

Luke: nbf?

Nova: new best friend :------)

Nova: he dissed the nose thing again btw

Luke: wait a sec

...

Luke: ok back

Nova: what did you do

Luke: punched Michael for being an ass :-)

Nova: LUCAS

Luke: whaaaaaaat

Nova: you apologise to Mikey right now

Luke: done

Nova: I don't believe you

Nova: skype me so I can hear you apologise

Luke: ugh

Luke: fine :-(

*incoming call from lrhemmo*

"Ok now go apologise" I say as soon as the call connects.

"You're so annoying"

"You love me though."

"I do." He says, and I can hear the smile in his voice.

"You wanna put the camera on?" I chuckle, and he says 'oh' before his face appears on the screen.

"Hi." He grins, and I blush. It's so nice to be able to see him like this again. Seeing pictures/videos of him online just isn't the same.

"Now go and apologise to Michael." I tell him, giving a fake-serious expression.

"Fine!" He whines, and moves around the room until he sits next to Michael. Luke moves the phone so they're both in the shot, and Luke pokes him in the arm.

"Ow, dude what the hell, that's where you just punched me!" Mikey pouts, and I sigh so that he looks at the phone.

"Oh, hey Nova!" His face instantly lights up a little.

"Hi Mikey! Thank you for the other day btw, talking to Derek was so awesome." I grin, before remembering why I'm actually talking to them in the first place.

"It's no problem at all. I think he's looking forward to meeting you for real when you see them in a few months." He smiles, and I blush slightly. Derek DiScanio actually wants to meet me? This is so crazy.

"Seriously? Awesome. Okay, Luke, don't you have something to say to Michael?" I smirk, and Luke pouts.

He turns his head so he's looking at Michael, and mumbles something under his breath.

"Sorry, I didn't hear that!" I chuckle slightly, and Luke whines.

"Michael, I'm sorry I punched you, it was uncalled for." He frowns, and Michael just smirks.

"Dude, you are so whipped."

Then, as expected, Michael is groaning in pain and Luke has a satisfied smile on his face.

"Okay, I won't make you apologise for that one baby." I chuckle, and Luke winks into the camera and pokes his tongue out too. He gets up and I think he walks into another room, judging by the change of scenery.

"I meant it, you know." He tells me, and I'm confused.

"Meant what?"

"I love you." As the words leave his lips, my heart begins to beat faster. It's one thing texting it to each other, but hearing him tell me in his deep voice is incredible. The grin on my face is almost creepy, but Luke has the same smile on his face so I don't even worry about it.

"I love you too, Luke."