2.2

His jaw drops when he realises who is standing across the room from him.

"Nova... oh my god." He says in shock, before rapidly walking over to me and wrapping his arms around my shoulders, crushing me to his chest. I loop my own arms around his waist and hold him so tightly. I hear a door close, and look behind Luke to see that the boys have gone, they obviously wanted to give us some privacy.

We stand there for so long, just revelling in finally being in each other's arms again.

"Luke." I mumble into his shirt, and he pulls away slightly, looking down into my eyes.

"I can't believe it's really you." He whispers, cupping my face in his hands. I smile warmly at him, enjoying his touch.

"I love you, Luke." I whisper, looking into his crystal-blue eyes with so much admiration.

"I love you too Nova, so fucking much." He murmurs, before crushing his lips against my own.

Four months. It's been four months since I last felt Luke's soft lips pressed against mine. The first time was special, but this... wow. It's different, somehow. Better. It's almost as though any stress and worry leaves my body as he holds me close, kissing me softly.

When he slowly pulls away, he rests his forehead against my own.

"I've wanted to do that again for four months." He sighs.

"Well then, why'd you stop?" I smirk, and he just chuckles before kissing me once more.

///

new cover by auhstralians :---)