2.3

After an hour of being cuddly with Luke and hanging out with the boys, we're finally allowed to leave the arena, as all of the fans have left too.

"Wait, so you were the one with the weird hair stood next to my mum?" Luke exclaims, sounding confused. I just chuckle and nod my head, swinging our linked hands back and forth.

"At first, I thought it looked like you, but then saw the hair and thought nothing of it. You got me good, babe." He laughs slightly, and I touch my head against his arm as we walk.

"Still can't believe I'm here." I smile up at him.

"Me too. How'd you get over?" He asks.

"Mikey paid for my flight." I tell him, and I swear he tenses slightly, but I don't take any notice. I've figured out that he's a bit of the jealous type.

"How long are you here for?"

"I fly back to London with you guys in a week, when I start uni." With a squeeze of his hand, we climb into the back of the black range rover, ready to head back to the hotel.

*****

"I'VE GOT MORE SECRETS THEN YOU'LL EVER KNOW, ANOTHER YEAR AND YOU WON'T LET IT GO, TOO MANY TIMES I'VE TOLD MYSELF TO HOLD ON, BUT IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME, NOW I'M AS GOOD AS GONE. NOT EVERYBODY WANTS AN ENEMY, CALL ME THE CULPRIT AND THAT'S ALL YOU'LL SEE, YOU WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR FINDING A WAY TO CATCH ON, BUT IT'S TOO LATE FOR ME, NOW I'M AS GOOD AS GONE." The song finishes, and all five of us start laughing. I've loved State Champs since 'The Finer Things' came out in 2014, and it's so great that the four guys I probably care more about that anyone I've ever met, love them aswell.

"I'm so excited for their album next month, holy shit." I exclaim once we all calm down, and Michael reaches up to give me a high-five, which I obviously return. I try to rest my head on Luke's shoulder, but because he's so frickin' tall, I can't. So I just settle for resting against his upper arm, to which, he just chuckles. It's like jet-lag has hit me like a tonne of bricks, and as it's nearly 11pm in Florida, that means it's almost 4am in the UK.

"Love you." He whispers before pressing a kiss to the top of my head.

"Love you too, Lucas." I mumble, and I hear him huff jokingly before I doze off to sleep.

*****

When my eyes flutter open, the room is pitch black, meaning that it's still dark outside.

Where even am I?

There's a warmth surrounding me that I don't really recognise, and then I realise that it's a person. I turn my head to find Luke's sleeping face beside me on the pillow. His arms are tightly around my waist, and legs are tangled with my own. I awkwardly turn so I'm facing him, and admire his features. He looks so peaceful when he's sleeping, I just want to press kisses all over his face. Instead, I just settle for one on his forehead. He moves slightly, and his eye lids open.

"You okay baby?" He whispers huskily, tiredness obvious in his voice.

"Yeah, I just woke up. Go back to sleep, I'm okay." I say in a hushed tone.

He just smiles at me, opening his eyes fully, pressing his face into my neck.

"I wanna wake up like this every day." He mutters, and I can't help but grin. Using my hand in his hair, I guide him away from my neck before pressing my lips against his. The butterflies in my stomach return as Luke's arms tighten around my waist, holding me as close as possible. I continue to run my hands through his hair and at one point, I swear I hear Luke groan slightly. He deepens the kiss, and after a few minutes, we finally pull away.

"Holy shit." I chuckle as we just lie there facing each other, smiling like idiots.

///

this is so bad omg

pls pls pls vote/comment/follow, i really love hearing what you guys think of this story :-)