3.3 // Epilogue

Six years later...

"I still can't believe you're only just releasing the fourth album. It's 2021!" I grin up at Luke, knowing the exact reason why.

We're at the band's album release party in Sydney, as Luke wanted to have it here to save any distress.

"Hm, and I wonder why that could be. It wouldn't have anything to do with, oh I don't know, the lead singer's girlfriend having a baby?" He smirks, and I roll my eyes before grabbing our little boy's hand.

"I still can't believe he's two years old already." I say in awe, looking down at Levi. He's got the same blonde hair as his father, and hazel eyes, although I'm not sure where he inherited those from.

"Me either. He's so grown up."

"And he looks just like his father." Another voice chips in from behind us. I turn and find Michael, and the nostalgic glint in my eye turns into a happy smile, and I throw my arms around him.

"Michael! Oh my god, I haven't seen you in at least a year!" I exclaim, and he chuckles before winding his own arms around my waist.

"I know, it's been too long! Look how much my favourite nephew has grown!" He laughs before moving away from me to pick up Levi.

"Uncle Mickey!" The two year old laughs, cuddling into Michael's chest.

"I've told you a billion times now, it's Mikey. Say it with me, Mi-key." Levi grins as he copies his uncle, earning a smile just as big from the man holding him.

"Forgetting someone?" Another two voices chime in, and both Ashton and Calum appear on either side of Michael, grinning at my son.

"You know something, Lewi, you haven't been a very good mascot. You're not even wearing a 5sos shirt!" Calum jokes, poking him in the side.

"My name's Levi, not Lewi!" After giggling that, his smile turns into a frown once he processed what else Calum said. "And I'm not a bad mascoot, that's mommy's fault."

"Aw, I know big man, it's all mummy's fault." Calum chuckles at Levi's mispronunciation of 'mascot', before smirking up at me. Manouvering himself around Michael, he then goes on to giving a tight hug to both Luke and I.

"Missed you, Nova."

"Missed you too, Cal-Pal." Things had always been pretty simple between Calum and I, and I hope that it stays that way forever. I never really rant to him, and he never does to me either. We're just comfortable with one another.

"I missed you aswell!" Ashton grins widely, pulling me in for yet another hug.

"And of course I missed you too, Irwin. Now, I don't suppose there's anyway I can get my son back? I need to take him to bed."

"Can I take him?" Michael asks, and I hesitate, before nodding my head. He grins in return, and begins to carry Levi up the stairs to his bedroom.

"Aw yeah, party time!" Ashton shouts, and I swat his arm, glaring at him to keep the noise down. As both he and Calum walk away, two arms wrap around me from behind, and I instantly know who it is.

"Alone at last." Luke chuckles once I've spun around.

"Well, not quite." I smirk, and he rolls his eyes before pressing his lips against my own.

"Well, shut up. Let's go and listen to this album."

Yeah, accidents happen.

But Luke thinking that I was Calum in a twitter direct message? That has to be the best thing that's ever happened to me.

===================================

THE END

===================================

hOLY SHIT

I'm going to miss this fic so much

I just want to that every single one of you that's bothered to even open this story, let alone follow it all the way to the end. Thanks to every one of you who's ever read, voted or commented on a chapter, as it means the fucking world to me.

I love you all :---)

Once I've finished my Ashton short story (It's called Distance, if you want to read it), I'll be posting a new Calum fanfic. I'm not even sure of it's title yet, let alone it's plot. But if you follow me, I'll be posting updates frequently! :)

♥♥♥