Chapter 2

Kai's POV

"Daddy, look what I made." Luca shouted running towards me with a piece of paper in his hands.

"That's amazing." I told him looking at the picture.

"This is you, this is dad and this is me." He told me pointing to each person in the picture, although it was easy to guess because of hair colour and height.

"Daddy, do you think that I'll shift at the right age?" He asked.

"I don't know, I hope you do." I told him.

"Where's my grandson." Seth's dad shouted walking into the house.

He walked into the kitchen with a few people bowing their heads to him as he was still Alpha, Seth was going to take over when he had finished Med school and had a job.

"Papa." Luca shouted excitement clear in his voice as he ran towards Seth's dad.

"Hello, you're getting big aren't you."

"Yeah, daddy I'm hungry." He shouted to me.

"Dinner is nearly ready." Kian shouted from the kitchen.

"Yay." The small boy cheered.

"How are you doing Kai?" Alpha asked me.

"Good Alpha. How are you?"

"I told you to call me dad. I'm good."

"I'm sorry it's habit." I told him.

I pushed up my sleeve of my jumper forgetting about my arms.

"Daddy." Luca cried seeing my arms. "What happened?"

"I hurt myself, because I was bullied in high school, and I didn't have parents to talk to about it." I told him wiping his tears away.

"You have me daddy, I love you." He told me.

"I love you too." I told him hugging him to me.

We ate dinner and watched a movie after I had put Luca to bed.

"I'm gonna go to bed now." I told everyone standing up and stretching.

"I'll come as well." Seth muttered following me up the stairs.

In our room Seth kissed me before he pulled my clothes off kissing all my scars.

"You are beautiful and sexy. Don't let anyone tell you other." He whispers in my ear before pulling me into bed where we fell asleep.

Waking up the next day was hell, when is it not though. I looked at the clock and did a double take seeing as I had to leave in ten minutes.

I grabbed skinny jeans and a shirt off my wardrobe and threw them on.

"Bye Seth." I shouted walking out of our room to leave.

In my car I felt in the mood for some old music so I found my copy of the Wall by Pink Floyd and put it on.

"Aww shit I forgot my phone again." I muttered as I got out of my car at the school and walked to my classroom.

I sat for ten minutes before I decided to read so I pulled out my copy of Say her name by James Dawson and started reading it from where I was.

"Kai, Kai." I heard being to stick into my book. "Kai." I like ones up to see Seth.

"Oh, hi. Wha ya doing here?" I asked him putting my bookmark in my book and laying it on the table.

"Thought you might want this." He told me giving me my phone.

"Thank you." I told him giving him a hug and quick peck on the lips." Don't you have to take Luca?" I asked.

"Yeah, well Kasy maybe hijacked him on the way here."

"What." I shouted running out of my class towards Kasy.

"Luca, don't eat paint." I heard as I ran down the corridor.

"What, you let him eat paint." I shouted. Taking in the blue and green all around his face and on his hands.

"Sorry." She laughed.

"Luca, let's go home and get you clean." Seth told him.

"Okay dad. Bye daddy." He waved at me." Bye auntie Kasy."

"Bye." She waved smirking as we walked out.

"Bye darling." Seth told me pecking my lips before leaving.

Let's just say that for the rest of the day I was in a good mood.

*********************************

I'm not really sure what I'm going to write in this story or if I'll continue writing it, I'm not sure but oh well.

Anyways,

Love ya's, byyyyee