Chapter 10

Kai's POV

Luca paced back and forward running his hands through his hair as we waited for the pack doctor.

Luca's phone started to ring. He ignored it. It started ringing again.

"Are you gonna answer it?" I asked him.

He looked at the caller id before he chucked his phone at a wall screaming.

"Luca, calm down." I soothed.

"No, who the hell does he think he is. He hurts not only me but he hurts my sister both physically and then he hurt me and you and dad all emotionally and he thinks he can just call me. As if nothing ever happened. As if I wasn't sitting here waiting to here if my sister is going to live. And he thinks that by calling me I'll talk to him. The only time I will ever talk to him again is if I get the chance to kill him."

I was shocked by Luca's outburst, but I have no idea who he's talking about.

"Who are you talking about?"

"Fuck."he shouted punching a wall.

"Luca. Calm done please. I don't want you to hurt yourself." I told him pulling him into a hug.

"I'm so sorry." He cried into my shoulder.

"It's fine." I tried to reassure him.

"It's not, if I hadn't let him take advantage of me." He whispered.

"Tell me what happened."

"No. I can't. I need to go and talk to someone."

I started after his retreating form, his walk looking weird, trying to work out what's going on with him. The bruises on his wrist, his skin being red raw as if he had scrubbed and scrubbed it, him coming home in tears, his awkward walk and him saying that someone took advantage of him.

"No, no no no no no, it's not true." I cried.

"What?" Seth asked as he walked towards me.

"It can't be."

"What?" Seth asked me.

"Luca, the bruises on his wrists, his skin being red raw, him crying, his awkward walk and he said someone took advantage of him." I cried.

"No." Seth gasped.

"Yes."'I muttered before breakfast by down.

Luca's POV

The tears stained my cheeks as the memories flew around my mind. All of them bad. All of them of Jer.

I thought of the first time he did it. I had told him no so many times. That I wanted to save it for my mate, but he wouldn't listen to me. He told me he would kill Blue and Luce if I didn't do what he told me too.

He hurt me so much. Emotionally and physically.

I felt so much shame for what had happened to me, I felt so much pain from what he had done to me. My throat hurt from screaming and begging him to stop and pretty much the rest of my body.

He had beat Blue up really badly. He could hardly walk and all I could do was stand and watch. I couldn't help him. He had looked at me with so much pain in his eyes, silently asking me to help him, but I couldn't. And it broke me.

I stopped walking when I smelt the most amazing thing I had ever smelt. It smelt so good, like Christmas, something you can smell but can't describe.

I looked up to see a house with a small garden and a red door. A red door. Blue. It was his house I knew it. It was his.

I needed to talk to him. I needed to.