Chapter 21

Luca's POV

"Ive gotta give it to you, you give me problems, when you are not in the mood." Blue sang as he danced around his room, while I was lying on his bed.

"Luca, we're gonna graduate next week." He laughed and he sat on top of me.

"Yeah, and then we can have loads of spare time when we're not at school for each other." I smiled as he lay atop me with his head on my chest, his fingers tracing circles on my sides.

He sat up so he was straddling me, before he leaned his head down and connected our lips in a small kiss.

He tried to pull away but my fingers tangled in his hair and brought his lips closer to mine again.

My tongue swept over his lips before he opened them for me, allowing my tongue to explore every crevice of his mouth.

I groaned into his mouth at his sweet taste.

His hands glided up my sides to my hair as mine descended down to his ass.

He tangled his hands in my hair, giving a slight tug accompanied by a moan when I squeezed his ass.

He pulled away from me out of breath with a blush covering his face and a happy light in his eyes.

He looked beautiful like that.

I buried my head in his neck and took in his scent.

"I love you so much Blue, I want you so much and I want to mark you to show everyone that you are mine and that I am yours." I groaned out with a hiss afterwards as he ground his hips into mine.

"I love you too," he said with a small smile on his face before he leaned down to kiss me, "But I don't think I'm ready for that just yet." He muttered a blush appearing over his cheeks.

"Don't be embarrassed, I would wait a lifetime for you to be ready." I told him honestly. The one thing I don't want is to make him sad ever.

"Thank you." He whispered cuddling into me again. "Can we have a nap?"

"Yes, we can." I muttered back cuddling him to me before dozing off.

Violets POV

I finished tying my running trainers and wiped my eyes again to get rid of tears.

I hate him so much, how could he just break up with me like that.

"Vi, are you here?" My mum shouted as she walked in the door from work.

"Yeah, I'm just about to go for a run and then go and see Luce." I told her hoping my voice came out even.

She hesitated for a moment before she shouted goodbye to me.

During all of the time from when Luce woke up from her coma to now we've became close friends despite our age difference, it's like we are drawn to being friends.

That's one of the reasons that Tony broke up with me, he said I spent too much time with Luce and Blue and not enough with him. He's such an asshole.

I started the four mile run towards Luce's house.

I rang the doorbell, and was greeted by Sebastian.

"Hey Violet, you're crying. What are you crying? Luce." He shouted at the end.

"Tony broke up with me, I'm fine. I don't want sympathy. He's and asshole okay." I told him.