Chapter 19

Blue's POV

I woke up in the morning surprisingly early for me, considering I love long lies.

"Morning V- Blue your up, it's only eight." My my said surprised as I walked into the kitchen.

"I know, it's so early but I just woke up this early." I laughed at her shocked expression.

"Do you want some breakfast?" She asked me.

"Yeah sure, thanks mum." I told her smiling.

"Are you excited for Luca's eighteenth next week?" She asked me.

"Yeah I am, although I don't know what to get for him." I admitted.

"Why don't you take him out for dinner and buy him something that he loves." She suggested.

"That's a good idea. I could buy him a copy of big hero six and the rescuers because I don't think he has them but I remember him telling me once that he loves them and that he doesn't have them on DVD because he always forgets to buy them." I told her. "But I feel like those aren't special enough." I sighed.

"Well think of something he loves and go from there. Here's some pancakes." She smiled and handed me a plate with a few on them.

"Music. What to do with it. I could make him a mix CD. After these and I'm dressed could you give me a lift to his house please?" I asked her.

"That's a good idea, do that. Sure, eat up then."

"You could meet Seth and Kai." I told her.

"I suppose I should meet your boyfriends parents then." She smiled. "We'll take Vi with us as well."

"Yeah she can hang with Luce."  I told mum.

"Who me?" Vi asked walking into the kitchen.

"Yeah you, we're going to Luca's" I told her.

"Yay, Blue hurry up hurry up." Vi chanted.

"I'm hurrying okay. I'll go get dressed just now okay. Your so bossy." I said before muttering girls under my breath.

"I heard you." Vi shouted at me as I was headed up stairs.

"I'm ready now, we can leave."

"Yes we can," she shouted.

"I call dibs on the music." Mum shouted as we walked to the car.

"Ugh, fine you can listen to your music."  I sighed, pretending to be annoyed but actually I love her music, it's where I get a lot of the music I listen to from.

"What song today then?" I asked as I climbed in the front seat.

"Zombie." She smiles, of course she would put that song on she loves it so much.

"Okay, cool."

The music started playing and we all sang along, seeing as we all love this song.

"Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And the violence caused such silence
Who are we mistaken

But you see it's not me
It's not my family
In your head, in your
Head they are fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And their bombs and their guns
In your head,
In your head they are cryin'" the song started and we all sang along.