1. Underestimated

I don't own fairy tail
Last Revision: July 23, 2018

(Sorry it took so long how you guys like the rewrite!)

Lucy P.o.V.
No one has treated me the same for a year. The only ones who were tolerable were Wendy, Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, Gray, Romeo and the Exceeds. Plus, Laxus and the Thunder god tribe. Why, because they're scared for me. Because according to most of them I'm weak and too fragile to fight like I did before the grand magic games. Before I (and Natsu and a few others) saw future me die. When word of that got out they all became very protective. Not letting me do much if anything, on jobs. When I went anyway since I started to distance myself from they overprotectiveness. I even started going on jobs with other teams now and then in between my new training regimens and research.

I've been trying to look into finding out about where Habiki learned Urano major, hoping there were possibly other celestial spells, I could learn. Maybe not as powerful, as it really drains me to do it plus just because I'm apart of Fairy tail's strongest team doesn't mean I want to as destructive. I tried asking Grampa Crux first but when I did got really stiff and just said he'd look into it before closing his gate. Which confused and honestly hurt me a little bit, until Capricorn and Loke came and explained. Apparently there were other celestial spells. Ancient ones created by both spirit and wizard alike. The reason nobody knows them is Celestial Spirits are forbidden from actual telling and explaining them so that they, celestial wizards, won't take advantage of it since it was extremely powerful stuff. Two, it took a good heart and respect for spirits to even be allowed to know of its existence. Not to mention great magical potential and determination to even scratch the surface of any of the spells. Which is why I didn't die casting it the first time despite being very drained, and why I'm still have trouble. I've been trying to force the spell and power to bend to my will, which obviously is both difficult and draining. They did say they were allowed to try to help me master Urano major.

But most (and strangest) of all, they said and I quote 'When I am ready for them, they will come to me.' They refused to explain further and said they'd talk to the King about possibly lifting the rule so Crux is at least allowed the information and can give it to me as needed. They also told me about Crux magic, which I never actually questioned before much to my embarrassment. Turn out he uses an older version of Archive magic that actually allows him more information that the type people like Habiki, only downside is he is completely vulnerable while recalling information but he can actually access and retain it more efficiently. I asked why he didn't tell me when we first made our contact before realized how stupid that question was. Archive can be used as a shield, add the fact that he can't really die it's no wonder he didn't tell me. Plus I really didn't ask so why risk it?

They also, after making sure no one was going to burst inside unannounced, handed me a small key on a chain which they wrapped around my left hand and then it disappeared. From sight anyway, I could still feel it's weight but when I touched the spot with my right I felt nothing. "It's a very special enchantment, princess. Made so no one can see or feel it let alone take it from you. And trust me if you continue you'll need it." And then they left after telling me to keep working on my magical reserves. Which I have. I can support my zodiacs much better and can keep out, my silver spirits, mostly Horologium and/or Plue, longer than I've ever needed them so far. Though I've tried not to as getting stronger means also getting in better shape.

I walk into the guild, with a small smile on my face. I was going to suggest we go on a big mission to show them how much I've grown. When I see Wendy waving me down to come sit with her. I take a step in her direction when Nastu and Erza block my path.

"Hey Luce, we think you should take a break from the team," He says bluntly. I blink and was very taken back. The two of them had just come back from a 2 week job without me, and the first thing my best friend says to me is basically 'quit the team?'