9. The search

I don't own fairy tail

No one PoV
5 days after Lucy left the guild. Nastu was bored and decided to see Lucy. He realized he had been really mean to her kicking her out of the team but it had to be done. But that didn't mean they could be "friends" right? He climbed in her window like he always did. Expecting to see her curled up in her bed but she wasn't. "Luce?" He called. No answer. Slightly worried he ran to the bathroom. Bracing himself for one of her famous "Lucy kicks" he flung the door open. But no angry Lucy was bathing. Only then did he realize that her scent, which usually hit him like a breathe of fresh air, was almost completely gone. Only the faintest twinge of her scent, Strawberries and Vanilla, lingered. He thought back to the last time he saw her. 5 days ago when I kicked her off Team Nastu. He ran back to the guild and asked Mira if Lucy took a job. She shook her head. "Look Nastu, if you wanna see her then go to her place." Mira said trying to sound bored but was seriously fangirl-ing on the inside. OMG-OMG-O-M-G!
NaLu is finally happening! Asdfghjklasdfghjklasdfghjkl!

"That's the thing! I was over there but she wasn't AND her scent was faint like she hadn't been there in almost a week!" He yelled in frustration. Mira dropped the glass she had been cleaning. It shattered on the floor but she didn't care. Everyone turned towards Nastu and a few got up and walked over to him.  "What do you mean 'she wasn't there'?" Mira asked in a scary calm voice. Nastu being the BAKA! HE! IS! Didn't notice it. "Exactly what I said she wasn't there and her scent was faint!" He exclaimed, wondering why she didn't understand what he said. "How faint are we talking? A day. Maybe two?" Laxus asked hopefully. Nastu shook his head sadly. "At least 5 days old. Which was the last time I saw her." He explained. Everyone was worried about the small celestial wizard. "Listen up, brats. Who can guess who's missing and why?" The master asked. Everyone knew that Lucy was the one missing but they didn't know why. "Gramps where's blondie?" Asked a fairly concerned Laxus. Master's eyes started to tear up. "Sadly, I don't know but, I know the reason she's not here is because she left the guild, cause Erza and Nastu not only kicked her off Team Nastu but called her weak and useless. Which she's not." The master said using all his will power not to punch them. Everyone was shocked. "Bunny girl quit?" Asked a next-to-heartbroken Gajeel. He nodded. And handed the letters Lucy wrote to them. And read the one for the whole guild out loud.

If you are reading this you have finally realized I'm gone. How long did it take? A month? A year? You all stopped talking to me. For A YEAR only 8 people acknowledged my existence. But when Natsu and Ezra kicked me out of team Nastu. I realized I wasn't wanted. Good-bye forever. The thought being in fairy tail means you're family. But apparently it means as long as you're important and powerful you're acknowledged. Being forgotten is too painful for a 'weakling' like me. I can't take it anymore.
I leave Everything to my 8 friends. Levy, Gajeel, Wendy, Grey, Juvia, Happy, Carla, and Lily.
From the forgotten Ex-Fairy,
Lucy Heartfilia

Everyone started to cry. Ezra felt horrible. She had kicked Lucy out thinking it would help Team Nastu and help her get stronger but the day they kicked her out they had gone on a mission. It was terrible they destroyed a whole city; didn't get payed because the money went to rebuilding the town AND they, as in Erza and Nastu, had to pay twice as much of the reward had been to the town. She had never realized it but Lucy was the most important member of team Natsu. She helped with damage control, let Nastu put his head on her lap to help his motion sickness, bandaged them up after Wendy was done or if Wendy wasn't there healed them the best she could. We should have been called Team Lucy. She thought to herself as tears flowed down her face. Nastu wasn't much better. He had kicked her out because she had been distracting him on missions when she was around he couldn't think straight. Which is not really that impressive but still. He didn't think she'd quit the guild. He was about to run out and try to find her when the doors brushed open. It the door way stood the Twin dragon-slayers of Sabertooth, Rouge and Sting. "Sorry for interrupting you, but by any chance do any know where Yukino is?" Sting asked worriedly. "No, I was actually planning on asking Yukino if she knew where Lucy was. Seeing as they're friends and all." Grey said smoothly. He was worried sick about Lucy but didn't want to upset Sabertooth like Nastu did last time. Rouge's usual emotionless face became crestfallen. Fro did his best to make him feel better but it wasn't working.
"Hey, turn up the volume on the TV! There's an update on the attack at Celestial Falls!" Someone called. Mira grabbed the remote and turned it up.

"..anks, Shelby, after interviewing eyewitnesses and finding secret footage of the attack. The two girls that defeated the bandits and fell into the falls have been identified as Yukino Agria of Sabertooth and Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail." The world world seemed to stop. Lucy was one of the people who stopped 10000 bandits?! Everyone in the guild thought. "Both girls had been on trains that were sabotaged by the bandits and had to stop for repairs at the nearest station. Eyewitnesses report that the two girls had lunch at 'King's Cafe' and ran out when the attack started. They each summoned 2 spirits and then started to evacuate then bystanders. As they did so a few tried to attacking Lucy but somehow she seemed to open another gate. He protected her and then saved Yukino as the fight went on, only the last spirit remained and with 200 of them left things were not looking good. The girls then casted a spell that was later identified as '88 stars of the Heavans' a spell only seen once or twice in the last decade both done by one of them. The spell took out the last of the bandits but also broke that already weaken supports holding up the platform they were on. What happen next was very strange and I mean Bixlow of Fairy Tail strange. The Falls turned gold and a portal opened up. The two girls fell in. One of the eyewitnesses who preferred to stay anonymous snapped a picture of the  person who supposedly opened the portal." A picture of a 6 year-old girl with brown hair and sticking brown eyes. She wore a cute black sundress and a coral pink cape. "It appears the girl opened a portal with a bronze key, which has never been seen before. If you have any information concerning the two wizards or the little girl in general please call the number below. #397-0386."

Mira turned off the TV everyone was shaken up and just started to cry. Everyone quickly wiped their tears know Lucy hated it, when they cried. Gramps talked to Sting and Rouge. They agreed on an inter-guild cooperation. They would work as one essential guild only to separate by marks. But that may change due to the schism in Sabertooth. Most of the guild wants to find Yukino and bring her home and the other half does not. Rouge was honestly taking it the worst. He had a HUGE CRUSH on her. He loved everything about her. She had the 3-C's. Calm, cool, and collected. She was perfect for him. He had finally build up the courage to confess to her after the mission he went on with Sting. But when they got back she was long gone. Everyone was even more determined to find them than Tenru island. They wouldn't let up at all. They would find them and bring them home.

I know it's weird and jumbled but I hope you like it!

STAY AWESOME READER! 😎
I ❤️💛💚💙💜 U MY ✨💎's 😉
(✨💎's = glowing gems)
🤓's RULES!
(🤓's= nerds)
1429 words!