14.Finding Faith

I don't own fairy tail!

No one PoV
They woke up and headed out to the island. They were half way there when Something fell on Mason's head. They looked the object. Then realize it was an exceed egg. And a big one at that. Suddenly it hatched. Out came 3 beautiful exceeds. One had Amber fur, and ocean blue eyes. Haru picked her up and cuddled her. "Your name Amber Love Kokoro!" She said to her exceed who just smiled and said "okey-dokey" Tsuki picked up one who had midnight blue fur and silver eyes. "I name you Midnight Hope Kokoro!" She say tickling the Exceeds belly. Hoshi picks up the last one. She had coppery bronze colored fur and sapphire blue eyes. "How about Faith Sapphire Kokoro?" She asked the exceed who shook her head. "Sapphire Faith" She said sternly. She laughs at her exceeds antics and gave her a hug. We all go to shore. The other's insisted on carrying all the stuff, and the exceeds sit on they're Dragon-Slayers head. Hoshi feels the tug again but shakes it off. She and her sisters do the simplest spell in the book for house. It works! They unpack and settle in. The girls go to sleep early but, later woke up or so it seemed. Until you saw their eyes which had become magic circles. They're exceeds found/followed them. They came to a waterfall that turned golden as they walked into it. On the other side was strange and dangerous-looking place. The girls looks changed. Hoshiko now had completely copper hair, emerald green eyes, and had a splash of freckles on her nose. Haruko had orange hair and red eyes. Tsukiko had blue hair, and purple eyes. They split up and kept walking until they each reached a large door with a lock on it. They snapped out of their daze. They calmly took in their surroundings.

Haru noticed the lightning shaped keyhole. She closed her eyes and thought about Laxus. How he made her feel safe, warm, and complete. A huge thunderclap appeared and opened the door on the other side was a blue dragon with gold eyes and midnight blue unicorn with sky blue eyes and a golden horn. "Thank you for releasing me, Princess but I must leave now." The dragon said bowing her head before flashing out. The unicorn smiled and handed her a key made of yellow diamonds before lifting her onto his back and taking her home. The girl already fast asleep.

Tsuki's door had a shadow shaped keyhole. She thought of Rouge and how his quiet smile and nature got her though Sabertooth for so long. Shadows converged on the door it opened revealing a teenaged boy with black shoulder-length hair, black soulful eyes, pale ivory skin and black wings. "Thank you for coming Princess. I look forward to helping you in anyway I can." He said handing her a key made of black diamonds before picking her up bridal style and heading to her home.

Hoshi's lock had a lightbulb shaped keyhole. She thought of a dream she had to the night her sisters slept with her. She met a boy surrounded by light. Light shot out of her hand and the door opened. A guy with blonde hair royal blue eyes and an empty quiver stood there. He handed her a key made of clear diamonds. Her picked her up and ran to the portal. When he got there. He saw Corvus and Monocerotis. He smiled and together they walked though the portal. They tucked in the girls. And took watch over them.

What happening?
Who's Hoshi's mystery spirit?
Who's her Mystery guy?
Who's the dragon Haru released?
Find out in the next chapter!

STAY AWESOME READER! 😎
I ❤️💛💚💙💜 U MY ✨💎's 😉
(✨💎's = glowing gems)
🤓's RULES!
(🤓's= nerds)
Word count: 647