15. Levinia and Belladonna

I don't own fairy tail! The dragon on top is Belladonna and the dragon on the Bottom is Levinia. Levinia has 4 legs I just couldn't find anything like I pictured her with 4 legs so yeah!
ENJOY!

Laxus PoV
I go to train near Celestial Falls. The last place Luce was seen. It's really beautiful here. I think to myself. I'm training near the smallest falls about a mile away from the rest of them. Suddenly, the falls turn gold. A blue dragon with golden eyes comes out of a cave behind the falls. (See media she looks like that only with four legs!) "Hello, son of Ivan. My name is Levinia, the Lightning dragon. And I would like to help you become stronger. Do you accept my offer?" She said. I numbly nod. "Good climb on and we'll start first thing in the morning." She said. I climb on. She flys to Thunder Peak, one of the most dangerous places in Fiore. I hop off. "You will live and train here with me, my sister, and her student for one year understood?" She asked before we enter the cave. I nod. We enter together well me just behind her front leg. I see a beautiful purple dragon with sea green eyes. (See media) She's talking to a guy who's backs turned to me. He has maroon hair that's really spiky, and mocha brown skin. He's wearing a dark purple shirt, brown pants, and no shoes. After a minute she notices us. "Levinia, is that you?" She asked surprised. "It's been a long time, Belladonna." She says walking to her sister. The guy turns around then freezes like a deer caught in a headlight. It's Cobra, that poison dragon slayer from the Oración Seis.
I vaguely remember him earning his freedom for helping the Counsel out but seeing him is another thing. I don't exactly hate the guy. Mostly cause I can relate to him. We're both lacrima dragon slayers, judged by our mistakes in the past and never seem to fit in wherever we go. I walk over to him. He tenses up like he ready for whatever I throw at him. "I don't think we've properly met before. I'm Laxus, lightning lacrima dragon slayer." I say extending my hand. He looks at my hand suspiciously and cautiously shakes it. "Cobra, poison lacrima dragon slayer." He says suspiciously still expecting a trick. "You two know one another?" Belladonna asked. "Not personally but I've heard lots about him." He said carefully trying not to set me off. "Same here." I say simply, shrugging my shoulders.
"Well, you best get some sleep training starts at dawn." Levinia instructs pointing to a small alcove with soft pelts on the floor. We walk over to it. "So cobra, I say causally, Are you planning on joining a guild after training over?" I ask curiously. He looks at me like I grew a second head. "I'll answer your question will a question. What guild would want an ex-criminal as a member?" He said regret filling his voice. "My guild took me back after what I did." I pointed out. He thought about it for a few minutes. "They would really take someone who tried to kill them in like that?" He asked in a hopeful whisper. "Are we still talking about you or me?" I asked jokingly. We laughs for half a minute. "But be warned, they treat you like family but still judge you harshly for stupid choices you made in the past." I add sadly. I did not wanted him to think we're perfect when we're really not. "Still better than Prison or the Oración Seis for that matter." He said quietly chuckling at the comparison. "So everyone's gonna judge me? Huh?" He asks. "Most likely everyone except Me, my team, Gramps, Gajeel, Juvia, and Mira Jane if you have a crush but honestly being shunned is better than her playing Cupid. So, yeah." I say quietly. "I might just take you up on that offer, Laxus." He says yawning before going to sleep. I fall asleep dreaming of a girl with carroty orange hair and red eyes. She stands in front of a lock with a lightning shaped keyhole. She closes her eyes. Lightning strikes the lock and it opens with ease. Inside was Levinia and an unicorn. "Thank you for releasing me, Princess but I must leave now." She says bowing before flashing out. Princess? I wonder before my dream shifts. Who Is She?

So there you go!
How will Laxus and Cobra do with their training?
Will they lose their dragon?
Will Cobra join Fairy Tail?
Find out in the Next Chapter
Who are you?

STAY AWESOME READER! 😎
I ❤️💛💚💙💜 U MY ✨💎's 😉
(✨💎's = glowing gems)
🤓's RULES!
(🤓's= nerds)
804 words!