24. Celestial Rebirth part 1

I don't own Fairy Tail!

Virgo PoV
I'm sooooo happy, Hime has come here. To the Celestial world. To her home. She belongs here with us, Spirits and her sisters, not those awful fairies who hurt her. Same for Yukino-Sama or should I say Miss Tsuki. As she prefers it to Tsukiko and she says, and I quote 'That if I MUST add an extra title 'Miss' is the most comfortable for her.' I watch them sleep. For so long I wanted protect them, all three of them, Sun, Moon, and Star. But was unable able to to til now. I had a different connection to each of them and different bond. With Haru-Hime it was because she was my friend/master before the three of them started sharing spirits. For Miss Tsuki it was because before I was contracted to *shudder* Everlue, I was her father's spirit. But I was honestly closest to Hoshi. When we, the Zodiacs, were not being called, we were usually at the palace. Partially, because we usually act as counsel for the rulers and partially because of Hoshi. She liked hanging out with us because A) we were her sisters' spirits, so we could tell her what was going on with them. And B) most of us saw and treated her as not the precious princess that she hated being. But as a close friend/family member. Though I don't say it out loud, I see her as the younger sister/best friend I never had. Especially when she had her nightmares. I knew it had to be hard being a descendent of all 3 lines but instead of being 1/3 of each like everybody assumes she's actually 1/4 fairy, 1/4 saber, and 1/2 dragon. And because Kyrie's line is closest to the spirit world since Kyrie was our Queen, and because Hoshi's her Grea-Granddaughter, she has dreams/visions of Spirits' abuse. Which I think is why we're so close. Before Lu-I mean Haru saved me from Everlue, I wasn't in the best shape. I was probably at the point where I would have killed myself if I wasn't Immortal. When Hoshi was a week old, though she looked and acted like a 4 year old. She had her first nightmare, and it was basically all the abuse the Zodiacs went through. Mostly mine and Aries. She summoned us so she could talk to her one on one. I was the last one called in. When she explained what she knew she didn't look at me with pity. Just honest concern. She wanted to help me. I had recently been offered a job in the palace. To clean and keep on eye on the place. (Read watch the princess and make sure she doesn't get into trouble.) I immediately accepted after that, wanting to stay close her but when her nightmares happened. Well... let's just say I was the one who found out that hugs calm her down enough to fall asleep and get some rest. But even then she'd still whimper and flinch. It broke my heart every night to have to see that but I had to or else she'd start screaming bloody murder. Seeing her sleep peacefully in her sisters' arms made me feel good. But I still wish they could of had the childhood they each deserve and had a chance to grow up together. As sisters and with their parents present in their lives. As soon as this thought crossed my mind I hurried to the library with and start looking for a special book. I finally find it on top of the highest shelf I blow off the dust and open the well worn pages to the chapter I wanted.
Celestial Rebirth part 1

😯
STAY AWESOME READER! 😎
I ❤️💛💚💙💜 U MY ✨💎's 😉
(✨💎's = glowing gems)
🤓's RULES!
(🤓's= nerds)
word count: 651