5. A new Start

I don't own fairy tail.

Hoshiko PoV
I can't believe my first trip to Earthland was only 60 seconds long, in which my sisters' almost died and I had to reopen the portal almost instantly so they wouldn't die. Not to mention someone caught me on film. I mean I probably look awesome in the photo but that's beside the point. Which is now someone has certifiable evidence that I exist and my powers that were used. But in my defense I had no choice. It was either: powers seen or 2 sister pancakes. I, then dragged them to shore and trickled some Enchanted honey and coconut milk into their mouths to help heal their wounds. I throw one of their arms over my shoulders and grab their waist and yank them up. They have to lean on me but they do try to move their feet which is a big help. I kick the door open and put one on my bed the the other on the extra bed I have in case I have a guest. I stripped off their wet clothing so they don't get hypothermia and put them in warm nightgowns. I take off my own outfit and put on the PJ's I packed. I realized their clothes, except they undergarments, were beyond repair and tossed them in the trash. My outfit however was just wet. So I threw it and their delicates in the dryer. I check their wounds again and see that they're healing nicely. I fall asleep on the floor and take a nice 4 hour nap. When I wake up, I check on them again and get the clothes out of the dryer and get dressed. I go to my closet where I keep clothes for boys and girls in different sizes in case they need a change of clothes. For Lucy, I chose a black skinny jeans, a maroon tank top, a short tan leather jacket, and brown combat boots. I set them plus her bra and underwear, next to her rest her stuff. Then I find an outfit for Yukino. After a few minutes, I chose a teal tank top, Sky Blue cut offs, twilight blue leggings, a black leather jacket, and black combat boots. I set her outfit down next to her stuff too. Then make some hearty chicken noodle soup for dinner. I realized Lucy's awake. She try to find me but hurts her neck. I quickly go over and prop her up. I ladle some soup in to a bowl and feed it to her until she can do it herself and then hear Yukino wake up. I help her up and get some more soup for her. She's able to feed herself after a few spoonfuls. I get my own. And comment on how they didn't have to fall into the portal. Then Yukino, who was a smart as a whip, asked me who I was. I decided to see how Long it takes to figure it out on their own so I hand them my book. After a minute Yukino holds up the book to compare it to me. Lucy gasped. "Figured out the constellation, yet?" I ask amused. "Huh?" They ask. I roll my eyes. "Connect the dots." I explain. Lucy nods now understanding what I meant. Then it finally hits them. Yukino drops the book on Lucy's lap but she didn't seem to notice. "You're the youngest sister." Lucy whispered. I nod. "I am Hoshiko Kokoro, The Celestial Star Princess, the youngest of the three Celestial Princesses of Legend and" pause for dramatic effect. "Your half-sister." Their jaws drop. Wow, they're taking the whole 'I'm your sister' bomb a lot better than I expected. I thought to myself.

Skipping to after the explanations cuz I'm lazy. 😴

Their jaws drop again. Okay, Hoshiko. This is your chance to prove you can do things on your own. DON'T BLOW IT! I think to myself. I take a deep breath. "So, here's the deal. I can send you back in the equivalent of 3 days on Earthland when you can travel back safely. Or, and I think you might like this option, you can stay here with me, Mom, and Dad, unlock all your magical powers and become celestial dragon/God slayers. All in the Equivalent of 2 years on earthland." I said. They share a look. "I'll give you a minute to decide." I say walking towards the bathroom, so I wouldn't eavesdrop. "Hey, isn't 1 day here 3 months on earth?" Ask Lucy. "No that's only the area near Uncle's palace. Where we are 1 day on earth is 2 days here. So really the longest our training will be is four years here." I said smiling. "Our training?" Questioned Yukino. I freeze. Dang it! I sigh and sit-down on the edge of the bed. "Our powers are connected. So, basically I can't begin my proper trading til you two do and I really hate being small." They gave me a questionable look. "In the spirit world your body's development is proportional to the development of your powers. So, since I study my powers and stuff I can look my own age right now but I will not grow a centimeter until I get training. This doesn't apply to you as much because: A. You were not born here and B. you two have already hit puberty. But if you do chose to stay here you can control your appearance including how old you look." I explain. They share a look. "There's more to this isn't there?" Lucy asked knowing. I bit my lip. "I'm not suppose to explain the details until you tell me your decision." I say my cheeks red. "There's another reason you want us to stay. Right?" Asked Yukino. I hugged my knees to my chest. "Every since I could talk, I've begged Mom and Dad to let me meet/talk to you. I finally wore them down and they agreed. For the past four days. I could barely sleep. Both excited to meet you and nervous you would hate me. And while I'm not sure how you feel about me, I have not been disappointed if anything you're ever better than what I imagined. Mom and Dad gave my this chance so I could prove I'm ready and can handle responsibly. It was also pretty much my only chance to go to earth and meet you. I already failed half of it, cause people saw me using my powers and caught on camera. So, no matter what happens I may not get another chance." I explain sighing. It felt good to get off my chest. But if anything it still might not change their minds. Then, they pull me into a hug. I stiffen up at first but after a second hug back. We stay like this for a while then pull back. Tears threaten to pool out of my eyes. They hugged me! I thought to myself as a few tears escape. They smiled and gently wiped them away with their thumbs. They were crying too! I sniffle. "Okay, I'm crying because I've never been hugged by you guys, *sniffle* but why are you crying?" They wipe their tears away. "Because I never had a sister and now I have 2." Lucy said pulling me into a bone crushing hug. "And I can't imagine knowing where my sisters are but I never meeting or seeing them." Yukino cried hugging me just as fiercely. "So you'll stay?" I ask my voice full of hope. "You couldn't keep us away, if you tried." They said Tear flowing freely down their faces. Tear started to stream down my own face, but for the first time ever they were tears of joy. They're staying! I thought to myself smiling. I fall asleep right in their arms because, I'd never in my life felt so safe and warm, than in my sisters' arms.

They're staying! 😂
BUT
WHAT "DETAILS" DID SHE LEAVE OUT?!

AND HOW ARE THE GUILD TAKING IT?!

STAY TUNED FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
THE SEARCH
BYE! 😃

STAY AWESOME READER! 😎
I ❤️💛💚💙💜 U MY ✨💎's 😉
(✨💎's = glowing gems)
🤓's RULES!
(🤓's= nerds)
Word count: 1388