Chapter 1

"Mom!" I yell from upstairs

"Yes sweety" she answers tired

"I can't find my black and white tights do you know where they might be?" I ask firmly and demanding

"Sweetie the moving trucks have already taken it in a box I told you they were by when you were at school, I left a pair of pj's in your room and clothes for tomorrow everything else is gone its already on its way to New Jersey"

she says firmly but yet caring as she knows I didn't want to move and was still upset with her, she told me that we had move because she couldn't stand the memories of my dad that recently passed about a year ago.

I could understand where my mom was coming from but I was still upset I liked having memories of my dad, I liked knowing that he was in this house and he was always there for me, he understood me and helped me when I needed advice, my mom is also really sweet but very distant from me she would never go out of her way to spend time with me she would always call me princess, love, honey, sweetie and angel but thats just a nickname I want more than that I want her attention,

I want her love and I want her to make time for me I really love her and I tried to reach out to her but she still doesn't seem interested so I gave up, she never understood me even when my dad was still alive she wouldn't make a effort she just didn't really care but she would still say she loves me and I would say it back ofcourse but I want more than just the word love I want the emotions and the feeling of love a want a motherly bond with her but she just doesn't seem interested and I don't care anymore...

I go take a 40 minute shower and wash my hair and then I dry myself and put lotion on, I then brush my teeth and hair and throw on my pj's on.. when I come out the bathroom the house is empty and dull my room is also empty and all I had left was my bed and covers including a pillow, the moving trucks took everything and left us with just our beds as that was going to stay because my mom wanted to buy new beds and redecorate our rooms, she wanted a fresh start.

It made me sad to see her like that it hurt because I couldn't do anything about it, luckily my family was very wealthy and my dad left us with enough money, my mom didn't even have to work she was covered.

I lied there thinking and wandering if my life would be different because frankly here in Miami it sucked I was bullied and beat pretty bad.. I don't know why tho I had never done or said anything to upset anyone heck! I never actually ever spoke..

I was shy and very quite I keep to myself and never caused trouble so I guess that made me a easy target.. I sigh loudly "I wonder if it will all change for the better because I can't keep living like this.." my body is still blue and black and full of scars from the way they would beat me.. it was horrible and I hated high school!

I soon force myself to sleep and forget about my horrible experiences just before I fall asleep a tear rolls down my check...
And it carried so much pain within it.