Chapter 8

-CHLOE'S POV-

The day is almost over and school is out I go to my locker and put my books in, I also keep checking to make sure no one was coming to bully me again...

'Ha I guess they've decides to leave me alone today' I say to myself while walking out of school

As I was walking towards my car looking for my keys someone grabbed me and pushed me against my car I look up and see Shawn...

"Shawn please don't hurt me! I'm s--" I was cut of when he pressed his soft lips against mine at first I fought it but then I couldn't help but kiss back the kiss lasted for about 40 seconds

Shawn removed his lips from mine and out of nowhere he just punched me in my jaw!

"OUCH!!" I yell and he just burst out laughing and walks away..

I start tearing up but hold it in because I'm strong!! And I have to be brave!

I get in my car and can't help but think of that kiss I definitely felt something but his a jerk and I can't love my bully!.. or can I?.. NO CHLOE SNAP OUT IF IT!! He's probably gona hurt you anyways...

I start my car and head home..

-THAT NIGHT-

I've just gotten out of the shower and now I'm lying in my bed thinking

(ps Chloe does have a wealthy family and she doesn't have a dad also her mom doesn't give her alot of attention.. that part of the dream was true..)

I lay there thinking and wondering about everything..

Why i get bullied..
Why does nobody like me...
Why did Shawn kiss me...
Was I the only one that felt something...
Why..
Why..
Why!!

I started to over think to much and made myself even more angry I just wanted to grab my old friend... my blade.. but NO I CAN'T I'M STRONG AND BRAVE!! STRONG AND BRAVE!! STRONG AND BRAVE!!

Those words keep replaying in my head until I fell into a deep sleep

(Ps she's been clean for 4 and a half months now..no fresh cuts only old scares on her thighs mostly, not so much her wrists so people won't see..)

-SHAWN POV-

I was lying in my bed thinking about that kiss with Chloe today..

Did she also fell something...
Am i starting fall for her?...
Why do I even bully her?..
What's wrong with me?...

I had to ruin the whole moment and punch her! AHHH I'M SUCH AN IDIOT!!!

__________________

AH OH! Could Shawn be falling for Chloe?
And could Chloe be falling for Shawn?...
Her bully...