Chapter 3

As I'm walking out of the house I look at the mirror in the tv room I look st myself for a while and realise that I wasn't ugly! I just believed a bunch of bullies I just wish that everybody out their that gets bullied and starts to self harm would stop look in the mirror stare at themselves and realise that they're beautiful! I walked out smiling and went to the next door neighbours.

I knocked on the door softly and waited about 7 seconds later a guy opens it..

"H--Hi I-I just wanted to introduce myself I'm your new n-neighbour" I say nervously holding my hand out for a shake (I was nervous because he was beautiful a angel!!)

"Oh hi I'm Grayson, Grayson Dolan" while shaking my hand
When he touched me I felt sparks!

"I'm Chloe, Chloe Moretz" I say smiling

"Oh and I don't live here babe my friends do maybe you've heard of them? Magcon?.." he says giggling

Did he just call me babe I think to myself....

"Wait what did you just say?.." I ask confused

He laughs and says "magcon have you heard of them?"

My heart literally fell I could feel the room getting darker and BAM!!! Just like that I faint!

I woke up hearing voices they were familiar but I was still confused my vision came back and I was lying on a couch and you would never believe who was sitting on another chair in front of me! MATTHEW LEE ESPINOSA!!! from magcon as soon as I sat up he yelled "GUYS SHE'S UP!!!" he was starring at me tho maybe the whole time even but I wasn't sure as I was out cold!

Soon I was surrounded by every member from magcon my favourite group in the world!!!

NASH
CAMERON
MATTHEW
CARTER
AARON
SHAWN
JACK AND JACK
TAYLOR
AND HAYES !!!!!!

I FELT LIKE FAINTING AGAIN BUT THE BOYS STARTED SHAKING ME OUT OF IT THEY WERE ALL THERE ALL OF THEM I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!

I think I know how she blacked out Cameron says with a sweet grin
He asks me "are You okay and what happened?"

I answer fast "All I remember is a boy named Grayson say magcon! I LOVE YOU GUYS SOOOOOOO MUCH!!"

"See" says Cameron with a 'I told you so' face like he knew I fainted because I'm a huge fan and I couldn't believe magcon was my new neighbours!

All the boys were sort of staring at me felt weird like they sort of had feelings for me but "no ways" I said to myself and start slapping myself to see if it was a dream and all off a sudden all the boys stop me as if they didn't want me to get hurt..

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING??" Nash, Cameron, Matthew and the rest of the boys yell like they were worried that I was gona hurt myself..

"I just wanted to see if this was a dream.." I say softly

"don't worry I did the same when I saw you" said Shawn making me blush a little..okay alot!!

"Stop being such a flirt!" Said Grayson as he walked into the room giggling

"I saw her first!" He adds

"Well I helped you carry her in!!" Said a boy that looked just like Grayson tho he was a bit shorter and didn't have a spot on his chin like Grayson they looked soooo alike,,,, while the boys were arguing I pass out again!

"Now look what you did" said Aaron! "You twins always freacking people out!" He said laughing