Chapter 29

-STILL THAT NIGHT-
-CHLOE'S POV-

I just can't, I cannot forgive them that easily.

I know you probably think I'm being a Bitch, but I'm sorry I need time, time to think this through, to think about how much my life has been impacted all because of bullying.

To top it all off, my mom could most probably be in danger. Here I am alone, scared, worried, broken. I really hope and pray that my mother will be okay. I need her.

But I dont understand what did my dad mean by 'clues' ? Its just odd, I will find out whether this is all just another dream or if it will truly become a reality. I kinda hope it's just a dream or a mind game of some sort. Hopefully my mom's okay and safe, shes probably just out, or maybe visiting friends and forgot that she didn't leave a note explaining the reason she's exempt from my life at this moment, I really miss her.

I'm sure that if I try to sleep, when I wake up everything will be okay.

And with that I feel asleep... okay maybe only after about two hours of stressing over my mom, what? you try losing your mom it sounds funny but it's not it sucks it really does.

-NEXT MORNING-

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BE--*

I whacked my alarm clock, causing it to instantly stop. Thank goodness the most horrible sound ever is over. I hate that thing! It ruins my special time with ma lover, ma beautiful baybay! My bed.

I drag myself out of bed not wanting to leave, I literally crawl towards my closet, in the hopes of my clothes automatically gripping to my body, basically dressing my body without any actions from myself other than just lying on the floor waiting for better days.

But noooo, I have to get up. Find my own clothes. And dress myself. Yay.

Eventually after like 10 minutes of debating with myself about whether I should wait for magical clothes fairies to dress me, or do it myself, I came to the conclusion that the fairies where probably just late again and that I should do it myself before I'm late for hel- I MEAN SCHOOL!

I decided on wearing white Nike air force with a silver tick on it, some skinny ripped white jeans and a light grey tank top that had silver writing on it, it said '#HASHTAG' On it, I then straightened my hair, then I applied some counselor, silver and grey eye shadow(difference is the silver is actually more of a glitter), mascara, blush, eye liner and some light pink lipgloss, I went all out today, I felt like it.

************
AT SCHOOL
************

As soon as I walked into the school, I almost instantly received glares from everyone, some were ice cold and some were sweet.. confusing.

I headed towards my locker and put in my combination, but it wouldn't unlock! I quickly rushed to the office and was informed that my locker has been given to a new student, but they apparently moved all my books to a new locker, they gave me my new combination and I quickly rushed to my locker to get my books for the first three periods..

I was packing my books into my back pack..

"Hey babe you new?"

That voice. It makes me cringe when ever I hear it. It sickness me to my core.

I turn in hopes of him not noticing me, I was cautions, almost to cautions. He hurt me more than a fist or a good beating could ever hurt. But it's impossible! It can't be!

"Jason."

______________

FOR THOSE OF Y'ALL THAT DON'T REMEMBER WHO JASON IS! ITS THE GUY THAT ALMOST RAPED HER BACK HOME. HIS SUPPOSED TO BE IN JAIL!
WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN?!
SORRY IT'S SHORT I HAVE A TEST TODAY SO YEA I HAD TO STUDY SORRY GUYS I'LL MAKE IT UP TO Y'ALL! I PROMISE.
♥♥♥♥♥