Chapter 3

Still Albus-

We walk up to the nursery and see a man sitting in the rocking chair in the corner.  He looks up, I gasp, it is the one and only James Potter.  He begins muttering under his breath, I catch 2 words, Lily and Harry.  His eyes are bloodshot, he is still crying. 

"Albus?" He asks, "Minnie?"  Minerva has tears running down her face.  "Where is Lily and Harry?" He asks. 

"First off, I say, will you be willing  to take some truth potion?"  He nods.  "Minerva, the potion." 

She gives him a few drops. 

"What is your name," I question,

"James Ignotus Potter," he answers. 

"What is your wife's name?" 

"Lily Marie Evans." 

"Your son?" 

"Harry James Potter." 

"Then turn into Prongs if you know what I mean." 

Suddenly, a stag with hazel eyes is standing in front of me. 

"It's really you," Minerva says. 

3rd Person -

  Albus whispers something to Minnie.  In a moment  Sirius and Remus are standing in front of me.

"I thought we knew you, Albus," Sirius yelled, "Is this a joke, if it is, I am leaving." 

"How can you do this," Moony says, "we will have to feel the pain all over again.  If you are actually James Potter, become Prongs." 

James becomes a stag while the 2 men gasp.

James-  I turn back to human, they both run to me, Sirius and I embrace, he says," Oh, James, I've missed you far more than you would imagine. " He lets go, tears running freely.  Remus comes and embraces me and says something similar.