Chapter 12

Harry-  I began crying for joy, my mum is back, I now have a mother and father, who are alive.  I might actually be able to have a normal life.  Harry, my mum starts, I have seen your progress, and HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!  I'm very proud but, Quirrel in your first year, the Chamber of Secrets for your second year, Dementors in your third, and the TRI-WIZARD TOURNATEMENT  last year! Then you defeated Voldemort when you are one!  I don't know mum, It's just every time I try to avoid trouble, it finds me.  Er, sorry to interupt this family reuniun but, erm, breakfast is ready.  Mum turns around and screams, MOLLY!  How is Ron doing?  Oh, Ron is Harry's best friend.  And Ginny was born after,er you, d-d-d-d-died.  I left them to catch up.  I had some breakfast, it was delicious!  When I was about to join Ron, Fred and George cornered me and they said at the same time; you called your dad, Prongs last night, is he the Prongs?  Yes, he is, actually.  Sirius is Padfoot and Remus is Moony.  Remus? a Maraduer, the said out of wonder.  Yep!  Then who was Wormtail?  Peter Pettigrew. I said angrily.  Is he the guy who betrayed your parents? Fred asked.  Yes, he is, I said.  It is so cool that you are a Maraduer's son.

James-  I loved the look on Harry's face when he saw Lily.  He defiantly has Lily's loving heart.  Well, I said to Arthur, we better get going.  Where? He asked.  We are going to live at Potter Palace, we will be back tomorrow.  But we want a proper reunion as a family. I said.  Bye!  Lily, Harry, let's go home.

Still james-

Lily, Harry, I never showed you where us Maraduers went.  You guys might want bathing suits on.  We all got are bathing suits on, and went back to James old room.  This is where we planned all of our pranks. And thought of ways to charm Lily. He said blushing.  You just say, I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.  Let me enter, then you place your hand on the wall.  As soon as I did the water slide appeared.  Come on you two! I yelled going down.

Harry-  Come on mum, hurry up.  I say as she gets out of the water.  Ha,ha,ha, she says, you are just like your father.  The room was bigger than dad's room.  Hey dad, I yelled. I have an awesome Idea for a prank. How about we turn Grimmald Place upside down!  Except for Fred and George's room so they think it was them.  My dad was starting to get jumpy and giggly. They won't know what hit them.  I looked at mum with puppy dog eyes.  Fine, I'm in, she said.