Chapter 15

Hem-hem, Umbridge said, show me where the weapon is, or else everyone in here who is in Gryffindor or Ravenclaw will get the Cruciatus curse.  Several minutes later, Hermione, Umbridge, and I were walking into the Forbidden Forest.  What are you going to show her? I whispered to Hermione.  Grawp, she answered.  I almost laughed, the thought of Grawp picking up Umbridge was hilarius.  We got to the spot where Grawp was supposed to be.  Is this some kind of joke, Umbridge asked.  Suddenly a ton of centaurs arrived.  What is a full grown mortal doing in our forest, the centaur I reconized as Bane said.  How dare you talk to me, you Filthy Half-Breed! She screamed.  She waved her wand and starts suffocating Bane. Stop it! Stop it, Professor!  Your going to kill him, Hermione screamed.  Don't harm the smaller 2, one of the centaurs said, they are only children.   The centaurs carried away a screaming Umbridge.  When we got out of the forest, the 4 others were waiting for us.  How'd you get out of there?  Hermione asked.  I had a lot of puking pastels, so I pretended to pop one in my mouth.  Crabbe took them from me and past one out to each Slytherin. Said Ginny.  That is brilliant, I said. We need to go help the Order at the ministry.  How are we going to get there? Neville asked.  Thestrals of course, responded Luna.