Chapter 17

NOW! I yelled, we all shot different spells at the DE(Death Eaters).  Most of them blocked them easily.  We started running and ended up in a room with an arch like structure.  Does anyone hear voices, I asked.  I do, Luna replied.  Get behind me, I yelled.  The room filled with smoke, when it cleared everyone except me was struggling against their DE captors.  Well, well, Mr. Potter, you are ah,  outnumbered. Malfoy said.  Bellatrix snickered.  Just give me the prophecy and you and your friends can be on your way.  Don't give it to him, Neville yelled.  I have waited 15 years, I say, I think I can wait a bit longer.  Don't you dare touch my favorite student!  In front of me is a stunned Malfoy and Professor McGonnegal.  Professor, what are you doing here? I asked  Because, your parents swore they would not come.  All of the sudden the whole order, besides my parents, godfather, and Remus were there.  Merlin's Underpants broke loose,  DE and Order members dueling to the death.  I saw Bellatrix slink away.  I remember the promise that I made to Sirius, if I saw his cousin, use an unforgivable on her.  CRUCIO! I yelled.  Her smile became a scream.  Oh, Baby Potter, she said, you actually have to mean it.  Well to bad your you, Voldemort isn't here is he, I say looking around mockingly, and you know that you can't kill me, he has to.  Oh, but he is here, a cold, dry voice of my worst enemy said.  At that moment Dumbledore apparated to the ministry.  Hello, Tom, he said, beautiful evening, isn't it.   You will die old man, he said.  They started dueling.  When Voldemort realized he could not win, the Prime Minister apparated to the ministry.  Voldemort disapperated right then.  He's back, Fudge said.