Chapter 4

Harry-

We apparate back to the school. 

"Severus," you may leave, says Albus.

In front of me stands......me.  Wait, he doesn't have green eyes, he has......hazel, like my dad. 

"Harry," he says. 

"Who are you?  Death Eater, if you are I'll kill you, you killed my- my parents, you almost killed Neville's."  I look at Dumbledore, "If this is some type of joke, wait, is it April 1 or something, if it is, Dumbledore, just remember, you've been avoiding me the whole stinking year and now you come to say something by bringing a random person here, and even better dressed as my dad, are you now going to bring Bellatrix to act like my mum?"  I turn back to my 'dad'  "Turn into Prongs," if you even know what I mean, as soon as I say that there is a stag standing in front of me. 

He turns back, holding his arms out for a hug. 

I run out of the room, I know, I know perfect to greet your dad whom you've never met.  I just can't loose him again, If that happened, I would physically and mentally be crushed.  I go to the Room of Requirement so no one can find me. 

I hear the door open, "Harry?"  Someone whispers, "please don't run." 

I suddenly turn around and give him a hug, he quickly hugs me back.  For the first time I feel completely loved, even better than that, I have a father. Tears of happiness are running down my face. 

"Dad?"  I ask. 

"My baby boy is all grown up," he whispers,  "I just with you could meet your mother." 

We walk back to Dumbledore's office. 

"How has it been living with your Godfather?" He asks. 

I look to Dumbledore.

"Erm, well........" I begin. 

"Harry," Dumbledore says, "how about you go tell your friends and bring them back here." 

I run as fast as I can back to the Gryfindor Common Room, to see the two of them doing homework. 

"Harry, where have you been," Hermione asks.  "And why are you crying?" 

"I have a dad," I yell. 

"Of course you do, Harry, everyone has a father," Hermione says rolling her eyes. 

"I know that, but he is alive, in Dumbledore's office, come on, come see him!" 

"Harry," Hermione starts,  "I'm sorry, but,It is impossible to come back from the dead, Professor Binns was telling us that 2 weeks ago, Honestly, do you ever pay attention?" 

"Well, then come see," I tell them.

James-(going on while Harry tells) 

"Albus, where has Harry been staying?" I ask. 

"The Dursley's," he says sadly. 

"MERLIN'S UNDERPANT!"  I yell.  "Why was he there?" 

"Well, mate," Sirius starts, "I was sent to Azkaban for supposedly killing Peter and betraying you.  After you died, I found Peter and confronted him on a muggle street, he yelled something about me killing you guys, killed the 12 muggles watching, cursed off his finger and turned into his animagus form. "

"B-b-but, I sputtered, didn't they give you a trial?" 

"Nope," my best friend said.  'I guess they love me sooo much'